Reviews for Soul Occupant
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh I had no idea where this was going at the beginning, but I loved being surprised and finding that oh-that's-it moment. This is great with poor Sam working so hard to get Dean's attention.

Love it. But I adore anything you write, so ya know...
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
What a great story with so many different twists.

I wondered at first what was wrong with Sam and didn't understand why he walked away from Dean. I thought he might be a demon, so was very surprised when Sam's 'spirit' was still with Dean.

You did a wonderful job writing Dean's pain as he destroyed the motel room after Sam left, but I also felt sorry for Sam because he couldn't comfort his brother.

Nice surprise that Sam could manipulate different items so he could help Dean after he was injured and also finally being able to get his brother to 'see' him. Though Sam being able to 'slither' into spaces did creep me out a little.

I like how big brother knew that Sam wasn't with him in the Impala as Dean drove to Montana.

I loved the moment Dean knew that the man standing in front of him was not his little brother Sam.

The ending was perfect as the brothers rested and healed after Sam was reunited with his body.

I know that this story was set in season four, but I forgot for awhile until Sam needed to drink the demon blood.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing another one with us.

Until next time, take care.
pandi19 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great story!

Having Sam have to watch Dean's destructive behavior was heart breaking.

Any chance we'll ever figure out the whole truth of Dean's week with the adlet?

Thank you so much for sharing! Hope to see more soon!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Loved it!

It was such a difficult period for the boys. You captured that really well - it was totally believable that Dean didn't realise it was Sam because they were at such odds with each other.

Loved seeing how worried Sam was for Dean. Even during this period they still loved and cared for each other.

Thanks for sharing.

ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Fantastic story, so fit with the episode and the season in general, you had the growing distance between them but also the default caring that nothing can break. Fantastic plot and great execution of this one-shot. Loved it :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Lovely fic balancing out a lot of the distance between the brothers that we were seeing on the show. It was nice to see the caring that always exists between the boys even at their adversarial worst, at least in fanfic. Lately the episodes have shown them working more in sync with the banter back in place but I wouldn't mind more brother bonding moments with another earnest talk in the Impala. Oh yeah, forgot they took her away from the brothers as well this season.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was something else, loved the story. Thank you for sharing.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
What a wonderful fic! I loved how you explored the idea of their 'empty' bodies from canon and wove in a fic that fits so easily into this season.

The strained and difficult state of the boys' relationship at this point made Sam's departure feel true and yet you handled this in such a beautiful way that this separation actually brings them closer together by the end.

I adored all the inventive and care giving ways that spirit Sam found to take care of Dean and to communicate with him, proving that they really are on the same page despite everything that they have on their shoulders.

It was such a pleasure reading such a lengthy and meaty fic from you - what a lovely treat! Take care :)
Landwing chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Huh! Good job picking up on that! Of course an empty body is a bad time waiting to happen! How could it not be, especially when it's our guys? It's like they have homing beacons on them for all the nasty things to track down or something. Or maybe because both Heaven and Hell want them so badly for their own purposes, all the lesser monsters and such have started taking greater interest in them now, too.

Totally figures that Sam would go for the parts of high tech things to affect as an almost ghost. But he wouldn't be our beloved ghost-hunting geek if he didn't. And I'm not sure if that last sentence was a bad pun or a cruel irony. Maybe both.

Interesting take on how all the things a true ghost might do were draining Sam's soul or whatever it was that got stuck outside. Since he hadn't actually died-this time-and was on his way back to his body, it was like he the energy he might have had from actually dying didn't go with him when the Japanese thing blocked him out. Or maybe consistently trying to be benevolent takes too much energy for any ghost to keep up? I wonder what the series' mythology dictates for that...or if they've even considered it.

Well, once again, well-demonstrated proof that Sam and Dean splitting up is ALWAYS a bad idea. In some ways, it's a little frustrating as a reading and viewing fan to watch them make the same gaff over and over again and not get the lesson. But then, how could we have a sufficient dose of the angst and resolution factors if they learned right away? 'Course, the way some of the shows go, the guys are complete geniuses about some things and absolute idiots about others. But I suppose if they really and completely understood each other, not only would the show grind to a halt but it would also enter weird territory. And I've begun to ramble, so I'll stop here. Well done.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is awesome. Thank you for sharing your brilliant work with us.
Princess-Arulmozhi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I *loved* Sam the Orb bouncing all over the place, especially when Dean finally recognized that it was him. Also loved that Dean didn't really, at first - he kept asking if it was Dad and Mom. Poor guy. And then the complete giving up because Sam left. Love the angst. Love it all.
INACTIVE-apocalyxtic98 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was...AWESOME! Wow. This might've been the best story I've read on this site. It was completely believable.

The emotions were completely believable.

The monster completely believable.

Everything was awesome.

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow.

Dean losing it after Sam left was so true. I could see the entire thing happening in an actual episode.

10/10 !
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Very good story!
Psychee chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was an enjoyable story. It seemed to foreshadow soullessSam.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
WOW! That was an amazing read. Such turmoil and strife. Loved it. Thanks so much!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »