Reviews for Soul Occupant
Lia-Lei chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
THANK YOU so much ... for writing storys like this one. It caught me from the first second and I couldn't stop until the last word. Simply amazing ... I started reading on my way back home from work on my phone and right now I am writing this review on my phone *lol* so maybe without autocorrect my english isn't the best - sorry. But anyway I had to thank you for one of the best fan fictions I've read in a very long time. You are very talented to create an own world just with your written words. Love you for that. Greetings from Germany. :-D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
OMG, this is great story *_* I enjoyed every second of it

I think the raw desperation Dean felt, the whole scene he was destroying the room, and Sam trying to help but not being able to were the best moments of the story! S2 I loved it!

See ya

Rosetta
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Omg! This was genius. Definitely one of the most creative monsters I've read in a while. I liked how it kinda resembled soullessSam. For a while there I was almost convinced it was SoullessSam. Very creative idea and wonderfully written. You captured all the pain and heartache the boys were muddling through in Season 4. Nicely done. :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
good work thanks keep up the good work thanks
Whilom chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Man, you really had me grinding my teeth when Sam was trying to focus on getting the electronics going. I loved how Dean put together the pieces and how he managed to get Sam back even when he was injured (and that you didn't leave Sam out of the h/c action!). Nobody writes h/c like you do: you manage to describe the repercussions of their injuries in a way that's very vivid but also realistic. And the throwback to the adlet-think I might have to go read that one again. :)
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I always look forward to your long one shots. You have a wonderful feel for the boys relationship.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Fantastic concept for a great story.

The strained relationship between the brothers' rang true to canon circa Death Takes a Holiday, but the strength of their bond ultimately superseded it. Wonderful.

Loved all the ways that ethereal Sam came up with to care for and communicate with Dean, and an awesome MOTW behind it all.

Terrific story. Thank you.

Cheers, Sculls
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story. I liked how in the end, Sam still didn't have a change of heart and tell Dean what secrets he was keeping. I also liked how you contained the story progression so that this feels like it could fit into the known timeline without effecting other episodes. -tvj12
DeepLittleSOB chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Very good story. Kept my interest for the entire thing. I like how you started with a random thought brought on by the end of an episode and you went with it. You had the perfect amount of detail without going crazy with it. Thanks so much!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story, well done. Like it a lot. Damn it, the dickheads always zero in on Sam!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Loved this. I think you captured the rift between them at this point really well without losing the bond that still ran so deeply between them. So lovely to read something so long and well written!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3