Reviews for The End of the World
GayShipsAreYayShips02 chapter 1 . 6/5
That was the most beautiful end, how they held each other as they died. Very well written. Love it!
mei-mei mochi chapter 1 . 4/14
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFULLLL
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Nu-uh.
No way.
NO FUCKING WAY.
There's is no way ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET THAT THE WORLD ENDED.
First of all the world didn't end according to Cas, it was just wiping out the west side of North America.
Also, I don't believe for a second that part of the worlds last hope failed to suceed in their mission because I believe in last second saves ("You can do loads in just a few extra seconds") and heroes that lose contact because it makes everything a lot more dramatic.
And there is no way the world ended with Dean still thinking he is straight.
Cause let me just say in my experience he is DEFINETLY into guys.
Maybe a bit too into guys..

I don't think I mentioned how much I actually love this. It's out of the ordinary and really damn cool. Daring even. I love it.
rainystv chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Ok that was awful and sad yet somehow very touching and b powerful. Now on to one of your longer stories.
Raining Daylight chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Wow. Um . . . I don't knoow how to express in words how I feel about this . . . It was well written I guess.
winedark chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
Really great story. Your writing's top notch.
Loki'dWendy chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I'm gonna go call my therapist now. Bye.
mrs.sastre chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Powerful stuff. I think I felt my heart break, just a little.
stripeysocks123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Wow. This was surprisingly.. Perfect. In it's very own way.
Anonymityanemone chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I just... The real world feels lacking in emotion after reading your fanfics. Real life never makes me this sad or self-reflective. Please never stop writing. Like fo realz I would read a novel by you. *standing ovation*
RandamQueen chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
awesome
Sticks and Bones chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
quick help me pick up my feels they're all over the place D:
Girl-of-the-Redwoods chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is so damn beautiful and so heartbreaking sad.
IcarusWing chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
THAT WAS REALLY SAD. D: Honestly the one I'm feeling bad for is Sam. Poor thing was probably calling and calling Dean and Dean was too busy having sex with a man to pick up. :(
HeatherJayKay chapter 1 . 7/21/2013