Reviews for The Vongola Family
cieloblog27 chapter 3 . 12/29/2017
Hahahaha! When one of the girls thought that Tsuna looked cute (which he very much is), I laughed so hard.
guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
STAY AWAY YOU SHALLOW BITCHES! (please author-san tsuna is a cinnamon roll and will forgive his bullies just like that, make sure his famiglia don't let him near them and take revenge )
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
what pretty blue button?
BlankCanvas624 chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
You know what? I think I'm in love with you.
NiceSkylark chapter 4 . 2/21/2017
i like the story base
Sanz0girl chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Lol, this is funny
Onyxravenstone chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
I love your little rhymes at the end! They're adorable!
YokaiAngel chapter 7 . 2/1/2016
Awesome!~
mari47405 chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL Yamamto is so stupid he gonna say I didn't know we were dating LOL LOL LOL
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
I love the arrow which points directly to the review box lol .

Awesome chapter! :)
1718GR chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
UPDATE TO THE EXTREME!
1718GR chapter 7 . 12/15/2015
UPDATE TO THE EXTREME!
EXTREMELYEXTREME chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME EXTREMELY EXTREME TO THE EXTREME
Guest chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Love it SO much! Keep laughing creepily to myself...:P

Di'you know Arisa anagram of Asari? Hehee... Update soon!
Dashmirez chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
I like where your going, it's really interesting! Basil was always my favourite character! Maybe you could include a new character from Basils past growing up in the mafia.:) (female friend)