Reviews for Strength of Conviction
The Muffin Lover chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
An enjoyable read and a gem in the weeds, most certainly. I like the way your portrayed the characters, particularly not making Cheetara a simpering fool. Love it.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Excellent job! I loved seeing Lion-O from Cheetara's point of view.
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This truly explains why Cheetara was watching over Lion-O in the series premiere. Her viewpoint was as vast and powerful as her characterization. You give so much life to the character that she so definitely needs on the entire show. Congratulations to you.
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Well done. It was great that this fic provided the backstory of Jaga assigning Cheetara to Lion-O. It was well written and incorporated the events of the Omens episodes very nicely.
AnonymousIncognito chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I liked it. Very well done.
NoWhere ManX chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
A very nice, well written assessment of Cheetara's point of view of the last days of her duty in Thundera.

Points of interest I really liked. I like how you've intermingled some more animal behaviors and traits into Cheetara's observations. It really makes the reader remember that these are still animals, not hairy people with claws.

Also liked how you maintained a more neutral stance in her opinions of the two brothers. My opinions of the personalities might differ, but I think your own analyzes have their own validity.