Reviews for Knowledge is Its Own Reward
hwyla chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I have no idea whether you two are still reading reviews or not, however I have finally signed up with FanFiction and so can do signed reviews at last. I avoided it for years because I don't write, but was finally convinced by another author.

This means I am now finally getting around to telling some of the other writers just how much I have enjoyed their stories over the years. I cannot tell you how many times I have reread your HP stories - especially this one and the SSG's. Even after many repetitions, something will set me off giggling. Sometimes it's even your Author's Notes!

Just to name a few - the Teddy Bear Tea, the Blazing Budgerigar & his marshmallows, Doomed Bunny Mug, Sev's belled collar on his sheep pjs, his Peppermint Swirl eyes, Speaking in italics AND alliteration, the Snape's 'waterfall' of sheepherding dogs, Malfoy Blondies and Sev's newly found sexy voice at the end of SSG Ramifications!

Thank you for MANY great laughs over the years of rereading! Oh! And I love Winky as a reason to come back from the grave!
riverrat chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
LOL... good one!
noreenklose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Excellent!

I really enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Bobboky chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Awesome
theshadowrunner chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
and then you were still sitting there, only the table and chair had gone, and all that remained of you was your skeleton... entirely complete and connected, glowing a very lovely shade of lavender."

"And then, Seamus Finnegan uttered a rather crude exclamation of surprise, and with that simple sound, you just... crumbled to dust."

AAAAAHHHHHHHH!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Megabat chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
OMG I have not laughed so much in ages. Thank you because I so needed a laugh. I seriously could not see to read this at times for the tears in my eyes. I could so picture Severus's face in this just as Neville's spell shot towards him. Priceless just priceless. Funniest story ever.
Up in the Tree House chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
"I hate children, Albus. I hate children, I hate teenagers, and I'm not keen on most adults I've met. You know that."...my favourite line
I was 10 years old when this first was posted,so I wasn't around,but I'm glad I found it..while digging out old goodies :) thank you,you made my day
quaff chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This is a great story. Thanks for writing it.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Read marker.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011

That line made me giggle. I read it a few times just so I could keep on laughing and smiling. Thanks for that. I don't smile enough nowadays.

Also, the last two little paragraphs made me laugh too.

I was a bit confused at the beginning but it all came together by the end. Ah, coherency is lost in many fanfictions. Not this one though! Yay! ... I'm in a rather odd mood, if you can't tell.

Thank you for the story! .

Ja ne!

J. DCF

PS "Idiot boy! He can never learn anything on schedule!" - That line was also excellent.
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Oh my. I love your sense of humor.
icansoar chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was hilarious and very well written! I like how you tied in details that related to Snape's position as a spy as well. Good job!
Meteoricshipyards chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Funny.

Thank you for writing it.

Tom A.
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This story had me laughing out loud. Snorted a little too. All I can really leave you with is, wow, just wow. If this is what you can produce I would love to bounce ideas off you, get my truly nuts stories flowing. Thanks for the laugh.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
So, so funny. "Would've taken the whole lot out, while Potter went round the back way and blasted the Dark Lord to smithereens! Idiot boy! He can never learn anything on schedule!" Loved that sentence. Great job with this!