Reviews for On the Wings of an Eagle
Winged Serpent of Light chapter 10 . 11h
You have created one of the most professional-looking fanfiction I have ever seen, and it is quite impressive.
You have stated that you haven't quite abandoned it yet, so don't disappoint me.
Please keep writing.
-Winged Serpent of Light / Bringer of the Morrow
RPG247 chapter 10 . 10/1
This is one of the better ZnT crossovers I have read; it has a good, flowing narrative with a clear, character-driven style (not unlike Assassin's Creed). The best part is how quickly the usual ZnT events happened, and how the following does not follow the story too closely.

Because of my experience on this website, I assume any story that has not been updated for a long time — I like to consider 6 months a long time — must be "dead".

Dead or not, I am glad I came across this story. I have seen many ZnT crossovers fail at the first duel, or at the artifact theft. This story passed those points long time ago, so I appreciate it.

I usually feel anger for stories that introduce characters so they are like complete strangers from the original. I feel "Why write fanfiction when the original is not present? You are practically writing your independent story ."

I felt a little of that with this story, but only a little. The characters fit together, and they seem more real, like people.
Hii-tan chapter 4 . 9/27
Lolololol it's totally gonna blow up in their faces.
GMP1 chapter 10 . 9/4
I am highly impressed by this, the quality and detail of the work is something to really admire and if he never updates this story (its been 2 years from the look of it sadly) I still will be satisfied, and I hope he continues this story or creates a original piece with the skills he has developed.
Geezuz chapter 10 . 8/23
Love the story so far and just a thing I noticed, when Ezio is talking to Jessica it should be "mia cara"
because he is reffering to a woman, not a man.
Red Guardsman chapter 10 . 7/30
Great story, read through it for its sheer quality. Roberto turned out to be a welcome thing - the Ezio of this world. Chase scene was just wonderful all round, no major concerns about it. Councillors are detested and looked down on out of me, which means you wrote them right as far as I'm concerned. Agnes, both in this chapter and before, is kind of unnecessarily hostile - I'd have figured she'd be more straightforward and generally wouldn't let Ezio's business get to her like that. Discussion scene was kinda quick, but then again tension generally flows right over my head so I'm no authority on it. Translations were fine.

AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/18
An interesting story!
LancetheGallade chapter 1 . 6/26
Hi, I've only read this chapter as of now, but I just wanted to say that if you wrote the chase scene with the intent to show how close of a call it was, whether due to the nature of an assassin's line of work or due to Ezio's old age, then you absolutely nailed it. If the rest of this fanfiction has the same level of quality, then this story should be one to remember.
Abcd chapter 10 . 5/18
Please update. Saw you dropped by 2 months ago.

I wonder if ezio x louise, because the runes enforce that pairing? And karin, i'd like to see her and ezio clash.

More please.
Abcd chapter 10 . 5/18
Please update. Saw you dropped by 2 months ago.

More please.
The Author's Creed is simply another example of your excellent, immaculate manner of writing. I hope you will go on to adorn the mind-boggling, awe-inspiring walls of the Literary Hall of Fame. Why? Because I find that you excel in the art of captivating lesser and greater minds alike with the unseen but present beauty of your words. You're different. Keep in mind, that all these generous praises are mine, and you'll have to work hard to gain others. I have no doubt, however, that you will at least win a writing competition. Hey, the greatest of ideas and motivations are conveyed by writing. Why? Because they last forever, in their ink-on-paper format (usually). Speeches, even if recorded (therefore eternal) simply do not have as much everlasting effect as books. So what are you waiting for? Write a book! And don't fool yourself by thinking 'Ah, naw, usually first-time writers go through obnoxiously hard times to reach fame and success. Why would I go through all that pain and grief when I could be sitting in a 44, typing for the rest of my pitiful life?' Have you read 'The Martian' or 'The Queen of The Tearling'? Those are all debut works! Not to worry, with these days' amount of socializing, a great piece of 'wordsmanship' will get as much coverage as North Koreans building a space weapon capable of intercontinental destruction. Just don't get too cocky. Nor too humble. Heck, I know this is a cliché, but live your life earnestly. Don't worry. Your life is too short and valuable to worry about shit that you can't change. Make peace with the world. Accept sincerely. Remember an analogy: the crap life keeps throwing at you is salt. Your heart is the container filled with water. Now, if you sprinkle salt at a glass of water, it's going to taste salty and leave you dehydrated. But if you add salt to a lake, it won't feel shit. So, enwiden your heart.
How frighteningly awesome, for such an otherwise superpowerless man to defeat a talented magician! And you are able to pack this action-thrill fight with a deliciously intriguing story. I say, you should make a living from this talent of yours, otherwise it'd go "unrequited", as I'd like to say. You can be a writer with a big name, the likes of Dan Brown, and I'm not saying this from intuition or any other bullshit like that, as you can conclude from my eloquent manner of speech (writing, in this context). Alright, perhaps not so immaculate. But, hot damn, I rarely see (read) such a writing packed with bold fights and a flowin'-free storytelling. Yeah, so you should write a novel. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors, whether you accept my suggestion, or in whatever path you may take. Also, I'm a Moslem, if such a thing counts. Maybe you percieve prayers from our "kind" as a death threat. Maybe you don't. I wouldn't know. But whoever you are, I hope you never let discrimination hinder from acceptance of kindness.
Heaven's Thesis chapter 1 . 4/12
Hello, hello. Your French seems a bit awkward. At the part where she asks for a "beautiful and fierce creature" it really should be phrased with "beauty," an adjective of appeal, prefacing the noun and "fierce," an adjective not belonging to a certain family (beauty, relative age, good/badness, or size), should come after the noun, so you'd be dealing with a "Belle créature féroce." Furthermore, the tu/te/ta family of address and it's related conjugations are all very informal, and probably wouldn't be used in any ritual denoting a being of equal worth/partnership. "Vous" would be correct, though it can also mean "you" in a plural form.
Iiznelomviing chapter 10 . 4/8
I must say, you have definitely written an impressive story here, I certainly have no complaints on it. I will say that the changes you have made definitely make it much easier to read as an Assassin's Creed crossover. Keep it up, I'll definitely be waiting for the next chapter!
DamionKenley117 chapter 10 . 4/4
Well this has been an absolutely delightful romp. I found myself genuinely sad when Miranda... Well.

Also I caught myself wanting Ezio to build a new Brotherhood in Halkegenia from some of the elements seen here.