Reviews for Love, Passion and a Heated Night
CryBabyGirl chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
I really love this story, I hope you will finish it! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
I think this would be very interesting indeed to make him jealous
LovettHelenaist chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Please please please continue! I love all of the detail, and this is the first story I've read don't by you! Also the first story I've ever read on ! I Lovett! Pleassse continue.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Please, please write another chapter. This is one of my favourite Barnalia fanfics!
Anony chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Addicted to ur story, loved it, plz update soon.
RichelleBrinkley chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
There is now a category for the Dark Shadows movie, so perhaps you'd like to move your story there. :)
DimlyMad chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
hum...jealousy? I already like the story xD
Dark Elizabeth Nellie Lovett chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Loved this story so much! I saw this movie 3 times and I really liked the way you wrote it. Your one of my favorite authors on here I loved your Addams family story a lot. I look forward to more stories from you. Keep up the good writing! And good luck with future chapters:) one more thing I like how Julia and Barnabas weren't too out of character I think you did and excellent jod with that;)
BeSmiley chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JULIA chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
please make chapter 4 pleeeease:3 there are more than 4 days and no uptudate. :'c
Mystique84 chapter 3 . 5/31/2012
hmmm, find a mere mortal to entertain her or...

HAVE SEXY VAMPIRE RAVAGE HER!
Julia chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
what's the matter with you it has happened more than 3 days and there's no chapter 4 -.-
MistyH34 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I REALLY hope you update soon! This is a great fic. Hope to see him jealous in the next chapter!
Lily Rose and Company chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Thank you for clearing things up in the authors note. I understand that its not easy to do this. Other than that I am loving your story. I can tell this will be great. And please, take your time to think about what you want to put in the next chapter.
GurlonFire chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Hi:) Just came to say I hope your not too stressed out because your getting A BUNCH of reviews all asking for chapter 4 and stuff, all I have to say is take your time, because its an awesome story and writing can be such a pain if your not inspired:P Anyway, good luck(: