Reviews for All The Letters
slowpokesheep chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
This is just gorgeous! I cannot believe I didn't stumble onto it before. It is just so perfect and beautiful. The way you portray them is just incredible. I'm glad we have fics like this to look forward to when the show fails us in so many ways!
20thcenturygirl chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I can't believe I haven't read this before - so I just mainlined it in one reading. It's all wonderful but this chapter in particular is so brilliant. I love the idea of her working on fixing herself and them, of it being a slow process. It makes their reunion so much more meaningful and likely to last. Nice work.
DGfleetfox chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
This was really moving and amazing to read. I love the whole idea of her letters from the heart to him. It made me tear up more than once. And that Coldplay song is really good, it's the first time I heard it so thanks for the suggestion :) Honestly, thanks so much for writing this. I am a total Dair shipper - I just wish Blair would let go of all the bullshit that her life seems to be built on and become a real person that doesn't depend on drama and games for fulfillment and self-worth, lol. She makes problems for herself when things could be easy, she'd definitely have a real, true love with Dan. Love doesn't need to be drama, in fact simple love is better and definitely would be longer lasting. Once more, bravo - extremely well written and one of my new favorites!
DocteureCrane chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
Beautiful. Just plain beautiful!
Alonia Everclear chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
Aww I really love the ending of this chapter. I kept hoping that Dorota would send the letters to Dan and she did :D. I love how he said they should just be friends first, that sounds like such a Dan thing to me.
secretlife92 chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
This was just amazing and fantastically written. I felt like I could feel everything Blair was feeling. I was hurting right along with her. Even the part where she thought she turned everything she loved dark made my heart swell. The journey she took in this story was just awe inspiring.

I do believe Dan and Blair are soulmates and I hope they find their way back to each other. And if they aren't lucky enough to do it on the show at least I have fics like this and others to fill the void left in my heart by these two.

Wonderful job and I hope to read more from you.
Arianna4President chapter 11 . 5/26/2012
Awww, I loved that they told each other everything at the end!

Grat story (:
Magnus57 chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
Firstly, thank you for the special "shout out to", I'm just saying like it is.

Thank you so much for that lovely ending and for writing this wonderful story that all the Dair fans out there, especially after that disaster for a season finale.
Ella chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
Thanks so much for this story, I love it! You are such a talented writer and I am always looking forward to your stories.
Lamore01 chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
This is one of the most marvelous stories I've ever seen. I wish you were the official writer of Gossip Girl. Congratulations! I loved it. Thanks
Teenage Traces chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
It was very lovely. I hope you will continue writing more DB in the future. :D
DH chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
Such a pleasure to read during these awful Dair times. I hope you write again, this story was beautiful.
Jonny Napalm chapter 11 . 5/24/2012
Lovely way to wrap it all up. The emotional prose throughout this has been exceptional, and I think finishing the story with some of the greatest vulnerability and uncertainty is great. It feels like a conclusion...but not an ending. Which I find tends to be the best finish to any story. Because as we all know... nothing is ever REALLY over. :) Thanks so much for sharing with us.
Rainbow Stevie chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
I have no idea how you are reeling this off so fast, but it's like a magic salve and I appreciate it. I came for the plot, but it's an unexpected surprise to find so many lovely and poetic twists of sentences jumping off the page. You don't always find that marriage of story structure and lyrical writing at once.
s chapter 10 . 5/24/2012