Reviews for The Broken God
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
WOW! That was totally hot hot hot! I was surprised that you made this story with Thor on the bottom. I assumed Captain America being smaller would be the submissive one. I'm speechless.
Brimma chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So damn good; must add to favorites!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
words can hot express how hot this is 0_0 ... yep... there are no words... but the ending was hilarious! and since its so hot and funny its on y favs!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hot. Damn! That was beyond sexy and cold shower worthy :) plus it was very touching at the end. Loved the playful demanor as well :)
shadowcat chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
wow just wow absolutely fantastically written, very believable loved it!
CheshireCatGinger14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Kudos for your first fic! I liked it. Oh and Thor calling Captain America, Steven? Nice touch.
Oh and your 'poor person' statement at the beginning made me laugh xD
go thundershield chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
that was amazing and really hot
DontFearDeath chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is sooo not your first fic! Awesome job! P.S. MOAR!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Okay. That Was Deep In More Than One Meaning. & Also Hot... Very. VERY Hot! ;D
I've Never Actually Read A Fic Where Thor Was The Bottom... Well Know I Have. Thank You For Such An Awesome Story. X3
Water Lily14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I... I... OMFG! It's beautiful! I love it! I like this pairing a lot and this had me completely enamored until the end. Then I was thinking of what could happen in the bath! *giggle* Oh the possibilities that idea holds. Good work with the details too. :) You just keep doing your thing because it's just beautiful.
kogouma chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
there should be a sequel.
a sequel that has everything to do
with that .the perverted part of
my mind greatly likes that idea :D
Warlady chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow! Just...Wow!
cant-summit-strawberry-hill chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
There should totally be a sequel. Just saying.
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Holy mother of god...that was hot
Shiro Demon chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ok this is utterly amazing work, this is your first fic? for real? Because maaaaan... that was hot as hell.

I read the first review on this story and let me tell you that is absolutely wrong, this fic is completelly In Character, so just ignore that "S" person.

Just a little critique, i guess... there's to much reading in a single paragraph and that makes the reading a little to heavy, try to separate them a little more and give a little more "Enters", k?

Love it, excelent work ;D