Reviews for The Broken God
I think you portray Thor and Steve very well. Sometimes even a god needs to be taken care of and who better to do that than our favorite all American, all loving hero.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
I always saw Thor as someone who acts tough and strong (and is it as well) towards everyone but the right person to take care of him for a change.
Etheris Zariakis chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This fanfiction is sooooo hot! I even felt the sensual feeling between the two Avengers that I wish a sequel for this fanfic, this time even more explicit, racier, hotter, more romantic and more sexier, also involving BDSM themes, with Thor as the top and Steve as the bottom.
Captain Pi chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
WOW! That was totally hot hot hot! I was surprised that you made this story with Thor on the bottom. I assumed Captain America being smaller would be the submissive one. I'm speechless.
Brimma chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
So damn good; must add to favorites!
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
words can hot express how hot this is 0_0 ... yep... there are no words... but the ending was hilarious! and since its so hot and funny its on y favs!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Hot. Damn! That was beyond sexy and cold shower worthy :) plus it was very touching at the end. Loved the playful demanor as well :)
shadowcat chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
wow just wow absolutely fantastically written, very believable loved it!
CheshireCatGinger14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Kudos for your first fic! I liked it. Oh and Thor calling Captain America, Steven? Nice touch.
Oh and your 'poor person' statement at the beginning made me laugh xD
go thundershield chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
that was amazing and really hot
DontFearDeath chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is sooo not your first fic! Awesome job! P.S. MOAR!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Okay. That Was Deep In More Than One Meaning. & Also Hot... Very. VERY Hot! ;D
I've Never Actually Read A Fic Where Thor Was The Bottom... Well Know I Have. Thank You For Such An Awesome Story. X3
Water Lily14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I... I... OMFG! It's beautiful! I love it! I like this pairing a lot and this had me completely enamored until the end. Then I was thinking of what could happen in the bath! *giggle* Oh the possibilities that idea holds. Good work with the details too. :) You just keep doing your thing because it's just beautiful.
kogouma chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
there should be a sequel.
a sequel that has everything to do
with that .the perverted part of
my mind greatly likes that idea :D
Warlady chapter 1 . 9/9/2012