Reviews for A Whole New World
Shamangirl1 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Fascinating story, please update again soon!
LoafDog chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I hope you update this soon, this story is very intriguing and original.
Moony chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
This is highly intriguing. A very original idea and I also like it that the major players are altmers. You don't see them too often as main characters. Very nice that you involved Calcelmo and Aicantar. I always liked those two and they have obvious reasons to be in this because of their studies on the Dwemer and Falmer.
Keep it up.
Solavah chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Interesting first chapter!

All that hate towards the surface people... can it be reversed, if only between one Falmer tribe and the city of Markarth? Wouldn't both sides benefit from that if they lay aside that hatred? Or are the barreers inside their heads too big to overcome?

I wonder how you'll continue this. :-)
Snow-White-Tigerlilly chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This seems really interesting so far. I like how you characterized Ghorbash. (Though, i've never really used him as a follower so I could be a bit off.) But, I think you've got general orcish characteristics at least. Also, I really like Baldr. He's like, the coolest high-elf ever. Seriously, i'd love to meet him in real life. XD Now you've got me wondering how Calcelmo is going to react to the poor creature. He always seemed far more interested in the ruins themselves (and there long dead inhabitants)then he would be in the Falmer. I'll have to wait and see I suppose.
Alduin chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This is why you're awesome.