Reviews for My Babysitter was a Mafia Boss
Lovesreading4XXY chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Brilliant story (start). Please continue! (makes big puppy eyes) 0.0
L's Cappuccino chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Ahaha, will the other pass Bosses visit?
Anisthasia Zewi Cortexz chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
I can't wait for more!
update soon, ne?
kat1316 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
update!update! update!
PrideViola chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Nice story!
The plot is really different from the usual Giotto and tsuna story!
I loved the way you make iemitsu in here, and little tuna!
Keep the hard work!
Sin-pride
Minierra chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Baby Tsuna is just so, so adorable! I can't wait for the next chapter. Hahaha :D
yconne chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Oh my goodness, I can't deal with all this fluff! It's too adorable!
Can't wait to see what happens, please update soon. :D
ravenknight118 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Good so far but I can't wait to see where this is going.
pollo chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Very interesting. I am curious on how this will develop. Will Tsuna still be dame even with Giotto being there or will he still be a dame? I think Tsuna should have some dame-ness because that's what endearing about him.

Anyway, please update soon.
sleepdeprived91 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
crazy adorable... yup yup
Serendipital chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This was just adorable. I have high expectations for this story! I know it'll be a great one, since it's off to such a good start.
Rowe Mason chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
OMG! Even if it has been a while since your last update, the chapter this time is totally enjoyable. I love the part where almost everyone fawning over Baby!Tsunayoshi and cooing him to bits. Poor Giotto not getting any chance around his descendant for a long while.

Also, whoever knew that Iemitsu can actually nosebleed that fast just by looking at his adorable son. Well, there's always the first time for everything, right. Anyway, the nurse explanation on why Iemitsu should just wait outside when his wife is giving birth to his son has officially scarred my mind; mentally if I may add.

Look at the bright side of things, at least, Iemitsu wouldn't be the only one to turn a sickly green in just a matter of minutes. And also, it seems that Giotto has made a decision to become Tsuna's babysitter from now on! I love it.

I wonder what willl happen next in Tsuna's life. Just continue to update when you can and I'll be sure to read you next update and leave a review afterwards for you. _ .

CiaoCiao .
Otaku97 chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Wow this some good stuff you have going here
Umiko9692 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I love this!
I came by this story by chance and thought 'oh well let's give it a shot.' Please keep writing, you're really good.
Ayz283 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012