Reviews for Of Mischief and Madness
Snowbird chapter 10 . 1/7
I've recently become a Loki fan and am enticed by this story. I know your life is busy but please don't forget your fans patiently(?) waiting for an update especially with a cliffhanger like this.
Laevateinn89 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Just read the entire story all over again, and this latest chapter. GIVE US MORE, PLEASE! D: I want to know what happens next!
IrishWrites chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
You are killing me with these cliffhangers! Pleas don't leave us hanging for so long this time! It was pure torture :) im so happy to hear that your considering carrying jessica into thor 2! *squeals unashamedly* keep writing! And work hard!
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Oh my gosh this is just...I really need to read the next chapters
allieh54 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I just read this fic in a day haha I'm HOOKED! I'm so curious to find out what she is! Also the writing of the other Avengers is on point. I hope you update soon!
JeSuisChargeDeMonDestin chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Wow, that last sentence really hit me Q_Q *Cries* But overall, I love your story! I'm really anxious to see who Jessica really is. Please keep on writing!
Extended Experience chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
AIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THIS IS NOT OKAY! NO! NOT OKAY FIX IT NOW!
Applejack456 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Oh. My. God. Please update soon!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
My curiosity grows more with every chapter. Could you explain a bit more in depth, as to what it is, that she's doing? She seems to go into some sort of trance, but as we're seeing things from her perspective, our vision is skewed. Since she's unsure of what's happening, we're left a bit in the dark. I was coincidentally, just thinking about this story the other day. I love the way you manipulate Loki's character with her into, an almost serpent-like seduction. It makes us want to uncover what it is that makes her unique. Is she a lost child of the gods? Or a halfling? Does she have magic in her blood, to lend it's hand to sorcery? I'm dying to know!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Great chapter! Really enh
KatieMarrie chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Enjoyed reading your story so far! I can't wait to read more!
thumbelina.rocks chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
Ok seriously please update again soon! I need to know what happens next!
ninjaonfire chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
What did Fury think?!

I just started reading your story and in loving it so far. What is so special about Jessie? Is she Asgard-lite? What makes her special?!
tinawinna chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Yay, an update! I've been waiting for it. :) Thanks for updating. Although we still don't know what it is that Loki knows about her that Fury suspected she had. I really can't wait to find out and see more Loki-ness. :)
InkAsylum chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
OMG YOU'RE ALIVE! :D

I've missed you so much! I was sure you died off and left your lovely stories to collect dust. I've messaged you a couple times in hope to nag you to come back. I understand though, life is work :) Your absence hurt more because you left both this story and your Hellsing story on a cliffhanger ;_; lol. So glad to see you haven't given up. You write two of some of my favourite fanfics :)

This chapter was good. It made me get some feels from the Avengers movie :'( And how you wrote Loki was nice :) I forgot how well you wrote him lol. Can't wait for the next chapter! :) And I'm dying for the next chapter of Dark Guardian though! :3 I wanna know what's next