Reviews for Of Mischief and Madness
gossamermouse101 chapter 10 . 5/22
Booooooooooooooo how dare you call her an abomination you poor excuse of a man. *wraps up Jessica in arms and runs away*
fanfic smiles chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
update plss
ladymyina chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
I love the direction this is going! This is such an interesting story and so different from other Lokixoc fics, love the originality and the way you develop the character. Keep up the good work!
tye dye tail chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
Why aren't you updating this story any more? I love it!
Peggy chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY OH MY GOD ITS AMAZING ANS YOU LEFT IT ON A CLIFFHANGER WHICH I AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLEASE CONTINUE IT
Irene01 chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
I hope you will udpate this story one day, I really like it :-)
Snowbird chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
I've recently become a Loki fan and am enticed by this story. I know your life is busy but please don't forget your fans patiently(?) waiting for an update especially with a cliffhanger like this.
Laevateinn89 chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Just read the entire story all over again, and this latest chapter. GIVE US MORE, PLEASE! D: I want to know what happens next!
IrishWrites chapter 10 . 10/23/2014
You are killing me with these cliffhangers! Pleas don't leave us hanging for so long this time! It was pure torture :) im so happy to hear that your considering carrying jessica into thor 2! *squeals unashamedly* keep writing! And work hard!
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Oh my gosh this is just...I really need to read the next chapters
allieh54 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
I just read this fic in a day haha I'm HOOKED! I'm so curious to find out what she is! Also the writing of the other Avengers is on point. I hope you update soon!
JeSuisChargeDeMonDestin chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Wow, that last sentence really hit me Q_Q *Cries* But overall, I love your story! I'm really anxious to see who Jessica really is. Please keep on writing!
Extended Experience chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
AIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! THIS IS NOT OKAY! NO! NOT OKAY FIX IT NOW!
Applejack456 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Oh. My. God. Please update soon!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
My curiosity grows more with every chapter. Could you explain a bit more in depth, as to what it is, that she's doing? She seems to go into some sort of trance, but as we're seeing things from her perspective, our vision is skewed. Since she's unsure of what's happening, we're left a bit in the dark. I was coincidentally, just thinking about this story the other day. I love the way you manipulate Loki's character with her into, an almost serpent-like seduction. It makes us want to uncover what it is that makes her unique. Is she a lost child of the gods? Or a halfling? Does she have magic in her blood, to lend it's hand to sorcery? I'm dying to know!