Reviews for You're Still You
Epeefencer chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I liked the story but I feel like it ended to soon. It would have been nice to see Harry return Ginny's feelings. Thanks for sharing it with us.
thaliagrace1425 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
you did a really good job with the story
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Sweet ending! I like that you included the lyrics to one of the songs listed in the lid of Harry's pensieve box - what a beautiful song! :) I also liked how Ginny's soft touches were able to make Harry's nightmare turn nicer - I think that part was especially telling. Great story!
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon are about as fond of me as Ron is of spiders! Yep, that's a great comparison, and so true! :) I'm glad to see Harry finally opening up (at least a little) to Ginny!
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OK, I'm doing this backwards...I read the 2nd one first, and the first one 2nd, just to refresh my memory. Funny thing is, this one doesn't give me the sense of deja-vu that NYNH did. It looks like Hermione & Ginny had a fabulous time shopping, and I wonder if Harry ever realized that Ginny was watching him all those times?
MelGinnylover chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
I noticed a AU Note. You happened to mention that your Beta helped you be the best.I am Sorry but I donot feel so. You are limiting yourself if you think in that manner. You are really very very very good with your writing however you can always get better. He or She may have corrected you and guided you a little thats commendable I agree and deserve to be were a few other things I wanted to talk about which are equally silly and pointless. Your take on Ginny and her support to Harry was amazing. I loved every bit of it. I must say I certainly would have loved to read a bit of fluff towards the end. Its not a complain its just something I wouls have liked.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I realize I'm reviewing out of order, but I'm very glad that Moody didn't derail the visit as much as he could have. The Weasley family Christmas traditions were great to see. I can so easily see them having their own special ornament - I did the same for my kids. The pensive box is a great idea, very thoughtful.
sbmcneil chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
I'm glad that he is opening up to Ginny. He really needs someone to talk to. Hopefully his trip to the Burrow will help him. Love the chapter a day posting :)
sbmcneil chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Poor Harry, he is having an awful time, but it is very believable. I'm sure Mrs Weasley will have quite a bit to say. Its got to have hurt Harry that the team won so easily without him.
Dimcairien chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
Thanks for explaining when this was written as I was very confused for a time. I'm glad that at least Ginny is noticing what's going on with Harry and I hope that she'll be able to help him. Please update soon.
Dimcairien chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This looks like it will be a very interesting story. It makes sense for Harry to distance himself, even thought that isn't shown much in the book. I also like how you're having Hermione and Ginny bond. I'm certain she's enjoying her time in the Muggle world.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
So excited to see a new story from you :) Very intriguing. Many people have Ginny and Hermione as best friends, but I love that you are actually showing it. Ginny did very well in the Muggle world, but what happened to poor Harry while they were gone? Can't wait to see more.
ServantOfTheSerpents chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I like it! It's set out just like JK Rowling would write it, plus you can see all the positive and negative sides of the characters. One thing I would suggest to make it better is the abrupt, and somewhat cliche, ending. Perhaps I'm just being fussy, but perhaps a bit more conversation would've completed the ending just that little bit more. But overall, a brilliant story! :)