Reviews for Take It All Away
girl u dont know chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
WOW! This is good! I like this! Will you update soon? Pleaseeee
MCRDanime chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Superbname chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Ohhhgoddd what will happen now aasd, well.. Rose did seem marysue at the begining but then you started emphasising(?) that she got hurt and yeah..
So Rose warmed up to Shiki and Neku? Aww c: ermahgerd I reaaally like this story c: I wonder how will this progress, well, good luck. I will be reading :)
MCRDanime chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
MCRDanime chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
That was kind of confusing. The way the game master talk to the both of them that is. Well anyways continue please. Update soon!'
MCRDanime chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Nice! I like this chapter. Continue please. Update soon!
MCRDanime chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I like it. Though I think neku's line should be shown more. You making it look like he doesn't talk but I have to admit on the game he has a lot of thoughs. Anyways I like it so far. Update soon!
MCRDanime chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Please continue. What does she look like again? Update soon!
dreamingleaf7 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is starting out as a pretty decent story. Description is wonderful and I can feel the person's emotion. Only problem is... ROSE NEEDS A PARTNER. It's impossible to survive the Game for that long without a partner. The reason those people in the beginning disappeared is because they didnt find a partner. And please dont make the excuse that Neku and Shiki are her partners, a player must make ony one pact each week(which is why Neku was with only one person each week during the Game.) and that invisible force that she used when she defeated those Noise makes her seem Mary-Sueish. So before updating a new chapter, think of a character to be Rose's partner.

Please take my review to mind and I bet this fic will grow better and better.