Reviews for Mercy on This
kuneko1207 chapter 1 . 2/19
I'm gonna ship this couple to the end! Oh. Love the story. It's so cute.

- Rikiko
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I STILL SHIP THEM TOO! & i'll going to have hope on this pairing forever! Anyway, Beautiful fic! You do an amazing job ;)
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
AHHH OMG THIS WAS SO CUTE. JUST. AHHH. *SQUEALS*

Personally, considering that this manga is about accepting who you are, not running away from who you actually are, not pretending to be someone else, etc., I have a really good feeling Youichi and Shuuko will be endgame. Ngl I'll probably be mad at Sakisaka Io if they don't happen since it'll kinda go against what the story is about, but we'll see. :)

Anyway, lovely story, as always! I love everything you write, seriously.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Heheh, I ship them too XD This story was really good and enjoyable. Great job!
vanillabliss chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
YAY I SHIP THEM TOOOO. I still want them to end up together.. It's a pity that Youichi is older by 8 years. They're so awesome together. The part where he admitted that he liked her but was going to give her up because it would be inappropriate for a student to date a teacher was so frustrating, because I DON'T SHIP SHUUKO X THATCURLYHAIREDGUYWHOSENAMEICAN'TREMEMBERATTHEMOME NTITHINKITSTARTEDWITHAK. And then Kou chose Narumi over Yoshioka and then Touma confessed to Yoshioka (am I spoiling this the manga for you? I apologise) and the mangaka really likes making us want to pull our hair out doesn't she?! Anyway, I'm getting off track. I'm a fan of your Naruto AUs too, and I loved this oneshot Hope you write more Ao Haru Ride fanfics soon
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was so cute! Pleeeaaase write more on this couple!
Blue chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Pleeeaaase write more on this couple, i like your writing style!
Ariadna Borealis chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I just loved it, could you please make more of these? This pairing deserves more attention!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ahaahaahaa! Yes! Great! Yours is the second fic in the genre I've really liked and it's not even the pairing I favor most. This is excellent. Thanks for the read. :)
krapfm chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Ah, that was soooo sweet and cute. :) and kind of funny :D
SwiggitySwaegerErenJaeger chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very well made! I enjoyed reading this!
Kpop Princess Mei chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
If I'm being honest, I'm not rooting for this pairing. But this was just so incredibly spot on I couldn't help but smile when I read it. So cute!

xoxo

Mei-chan
that girl you know chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
SO MUCH FEELS. /clutches heart
Hotomi-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Hahaha! That was so cute! I like that you portrayed a different (but still possible and strangely not that out of character) side to Tanaka-sensei. It was also written very well, which made it a pleasure to read! :)