Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
KPfan83 chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
i hope you did write a sequel and maybe even a prequel because this was so funny and great
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
That was cool.

Those poor women! So many 'interruptus' moments. Well ... Kim has made the right decision now. And maybe they'll just hang a sock on the door in the future.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
aww. it ended?
Weskette chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
I reread this all the time and I just explained the whole thing to a friend of mine and she asked "is this fic titled "Blue Balls: lesbian edition"?"
lesbinope chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Oh my god. I know this was mostly fluff, but it was abso-fuckin'-lutely HILARIOUS fluff (the best kind). I loved it, completely loved it. The part when Shego burned Drakken's catapult made me CACKLE with laughter, but I also thought it was incredibly romantic. And that bathroom chapter at Bueno Nacho? TEARS of mirth streamed down my face. Thank you, for giving us a story very well done. If you ever feel inclined to continue their shenanigans in the future, I would for sure be a willing and eager reader.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
*snerk*

Does Shego live in a split-level head? I don't think it's truly polyamory if all the selves are fully aware of each other. They're all-there-all-the-time, right?
Jakarie chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
This was excellent, loved it
Mystra32 chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
That was hilarious! My suggestion for the door is Barkin and some pixie scouts selling muffins.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
This was really good :D I liked it. Loads.
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
This was pretty cute and way awesome. Please think about a squeal
Nink chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
-_- the end...kinda happy tho o_o I loved this story but god it was such a tease xD
makingtea chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
Deliciously Sexy story! Write more! I wanna see them come out to friends and family and finally get sexytimez! :)
RevSrVixena chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
What a fun story. Talk about delayed gratification.

I'd like to know who was behind the door as well. I'm sure you're dying to tell us. Why else would you tease us and leave us hanging? Sequel please :)
sumer11 chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
You tease. Now we all have to Wait for the next story. Sequel please! I must know who is behind tht door.
Redline57 chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
This was good! Its progressing, so I'm happy. Can't wait to see what happens next.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »