Reviews for Chinks in the Armor
FlyKitty7000 chapter 1 . 2/23
You should totally turn this into more! I'd read it (unless of course you have him admitted to rehab or something. I totally skipped over your story Demons Run because of that. I don't mind drug stories but I hate ones where he goes to rehab, even if he did put himself in there).
cordelia.watsinhimer chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
"hhhhmmmmm. It seems our little american friend has become weaker than we think, do we know why he started Sherlock?"
"No, that is why I asked you to get all the information you could about the BAU's cases in the past three months."
"And why are you so sure that he started using within the last three months?"
"Because of his lack of tread marks on his elbow, he hasn't returned my emails in past month, dependence on the drug can occur after first injection and he wants to quit, I can see that but I would like your help Mycroft. What did you find?"
"I found that Spencer had been kidnapped, injected with drugs, against his will might i add, and presumably has been taking the drugs ever since. He was kidnapped one month and three weeks ago. How long has he been sleeping?"
"About four hours. He is sweating and obviously is having nightmares." I am glad we are not talking on the phone for I do not trust my voice right now. I start playing with Spencer's hair to calm my nerves and notice him jump at the touch and start to mumble,
"Please, stop. You don't have to Tobias, you don't have to." Then, I started shaking him, semi-violently, to wake him from his nightmare. He woke with a start and started to gulp air down.
"Sherlock?" Spencer sounded confused and shocked. JUST AN IDEA OF HOW TO CONTINUE
starryeyes12 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Great story
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Awe, this would have been sooooooo good as a multi chapter fanfic! Why you do this to me?
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Good, I'm glad someone could be there for him,
Miss-plume-blanche chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I hate you for stopping this now! I wish ou could write one or two other chapters *-*
Shadow Stalker chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh my...Loved it! If you ever feel like it please write a sequel that shows how Sherlock and Mycroft help Spencer. Kudos!
AmazingLadar chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is one I would love to see become a multi-chapter story, but I get why it's not. This one's probably my favorite of the crossovers :)
Violet chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
please continue this brilliant story.
Emptyinkbottle chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
OH MY GOD COULD YOU PLEEEAAASSSEEE CONTINUE THIS? PRETTY PLEASE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSEEE!
Midnight Wolfy chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This is wonderful... as a person that has people close to her with drug problems, this hits close to home. Sherlock's response and Spencer's reactions are spot on.

I like the ending. The cliffhanger keeps the mood of this piece in the right place.

Wolfy
un chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
;ksdfj;aldklll it would be so good if it was a multichapter. But nevermind, just write more more more in this cross-over universe and I'll be pleased
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
nice
penguincrazy chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
i really enjoyed this one and love that Sherlock contacted Mycroft to help him and Mycroft is flying out to help his little brothers!
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ah I find it should have been a multi chapter fic, that would have been so totally awesome greatness good, but the one-shot is very nice too. very nice indeed.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »