Reviews for Love Bound
ann baber chapter 1 . 3/12
amazingly erotic. please keep up the good work. where is my personal Liara? can't stop to chat lady! need to read more... thanks for the unbelievable experience
Asariasami chapter 1 . 2/3
Sweet mother of all that is holy this was hot. I'm really enjoying your writing. Such a sweet sexy story. I love femshep with liara. They just fit so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I like it. But just not the idea of the collar
Negatron chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Actually, "m" is very much a VOICED phoneme )
Kurayami3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Let me just start by saying that I haven't been moved, aroused, and/or affected by a fanfiction like I have by this one. There's a lot to praise and love about this piece.

There was the sheer tenderness between them that made my heart flutter and then there was -trust-. Trust is a thing of mine, absolute trust and devotion, the seeking of permission, the way it was granted, like you portrayed here, is just ... wow.

Then there's the fact that while I had seen a few other d/s Shep/Liara relationship fics out there, yours is the only one that made me think how -fitting- it is for them. (it helps that yours is the only one that accurately represents this kind of relationship from what I've seen so far). I am still on my first run through Mass Effect 3 with Liara as my love interest (I didn't romance anyone my first time), but I see it now, between Liara and Shepard. I see this relationship between them and I think it is so very believable.

There's the fact that you're dealing with Shepard and the time it takes to heal from her injuries. That hits me on a personal level.

Last, there's the image - the notion - of Liara sitting on her heels, -waiting-. That is perhaps the single most erotic and exciting thing I have read in a long time. The image was so powerful, I visited it often through the day at work. Thanks for a wonderful story that pretty much hit me in all the right places.
Pluh chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Holy shit I need a cold shower ...again
Evangeline chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Didn't consider this aspect of their relationship and I'm not a huge fan of it, but wow you pulled it off well. So well that I read on, admittedly out of curiousity and excitement, as to how you would continue with it.

Really love how you described the melding. So much passion and emotion, balanced with hot, breath-taking love-making and frustrated Liara. Nicely written.
RoastedWolf chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I really love this fic - it's really well written and I really enjoyed it.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I never really considered this type of relationship between Shepard and Liara, it's a interesting idea.
Raigeki chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was another great story. I was only going to read a bit while I ate dinner then right back into the game, but I couldn't stop reading.

I really enjoyed several aspects of this fic, but I liked the brief explanation of ownership, and how it's not really about being unequal, but... well owned? I think I need to read into that more before I figure out what I mean. I mean most of the time you hear as "ownership" in a relationship as being a bad thing as in indicates unequal footing, but in this it seems to speak more towards the dedication they feel towards each other. Like an act of servitude is an act of loving devotion. I don't think I am explaining the emotions I am picking up from your fic correctly but either way it's made me thoughtful and as usual your wonderful writing has distracted me. I look forward to reading the sequel later.
marlene chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
woh!

The relation of power and sexual tension that you have established between shepard and liara its incredible.

I love the roles, the dominant and the submissive that you show in your fic. I think that is very in canon (at least as i imagine her relationship) and its soo sexy.

As always, an impressive fic :D
KellyShepard087 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Very nice! I love it! A great way to give them some peace after the war.

The collar, oohh! I *love* it. So much power, emotion, loyalty, and just, so many amazing things all displayed with that collar.

As a kinky girl, great job!

Words are hard to come by. Just beautiful.
w1p chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Interesting an good story
A Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great story! The /m/ is a voiced phoneme by the way ;)But perhaps not in Prothean... :)
ImGoingToSleep chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I don't really know what to say, but as always... Your characters here are flawless. I really like that, even though your Shepard is not physically at her peak, she is immensley strong. Really like your strong Sheps.

Your stories always seems to contain just the right amount of emotion, like a certain aspect is personal to you, and that is what really makes your writing stand out to me.

Plus your smut is pretty damn good too ;)

I think I've flattered now! On to the next fic!