Reviews for A Loud Spoiled Child
Guest chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
No! No, no, no, no!
Okay, realistically, I understand that this is best, better than expected honestly, that could be done with the character's personalities, the various political ploys, and the historical reality of the situation and I admire how believable you made everything. I also agree with the sentiment that Lucrezia still loved her family even after they (in?)directly killed Alfonso and that she just needed some space. But then there's that niggling frustration that, since you've already replaced her second husband with another man entirely, why not just alter more of the timeline? Ahahaha, but I've always been a sucker for happy endings, so there's that.

Aaaanyways, thank you very much for having written (and completed!) this story. It is, despite my flagrant complaints, exactly what I wanted to read between the two of them. I love your characterization, I love the use of history, I love the dialogue between Lucrezia and Alfonso, and I especially love the title... even though it's rather bittersweet in the final chapters. Also the surprisingly not-fucked-up relationships between the Borgias (well, comparatively) is a breath of fresh air and I'm so happy that you kept Lucrezia from out-and-out hating/opposing her family... although it is a perverse sort of relief. Keep up the good work and I'll definitely be reccing this piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh yes, oh yes, oh YES.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought there was potential - and potential HAPPINESS - for the two of them. I will be savoring this for the next couple days and, you know, trying not to drown in sadness at that season/series finale. Thank you so much for writing this, I love the characterization and that gorgeous banter you've, uh, they've got going.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Such a horrid ending, but you told us the truth. Bravo, and I bid you farewell from this brilliant story of two young lovers trying to survive in a harsh world. Thank you so much for posting this and being faithful!
Courtney104DeNoi chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
Apologies, signed my name as Scarlett! I'm watching Nashville and all I can think about is her lately...ahhhh sorryyy:)

Courtney

(not Scarlett haha)
CourtneyHowlett chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
At the top it said 'First Epilogue.' does that mean there's more to come?

Anyhow, loved it as usual. It was a bit sad though, to see how things can crash and burn so quickly...it's a pity, really. I hope Lucrezia survives the hard times! And Cesare too. Even though he was an ass and killed poor Alfonso, I still adore my big Borgia man. (Lol, that sounds weird.)

Thanks for the update! Hope there'll be more yet to come!

Scarlett
SapphireShelle91 chapter 15 . 6/18/2013
First Epilogue? Does that mean there will be a second? I sort of wished that she had confronted her brother of what he had done.
Can't wait to read more. I really don't want this epic story to end
CourtneyHowlett chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Fuck you, Micheletto. Why do you have to kill Alfonso? And Cesare! Your damned jealousy took control of your thoughts... Bye bye Alfonso :(
SapphireShelle91 chapter 14 . 6/11/2013
No, no, no, no
Oh, did you have to kill him? My heart is officially broken now 'sigh'.
Damn you Cesare. You're sister is finally happy and you destroyed it. Damn you and the Pope.
Lucrezia please give them hell!
CourtneyHowlett chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Loved it! I missed Lucrezia and Alfonso's relationship and I love and live your story!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
I really and truly love this fanfic. It's absolutely brilliant and I love the relationship you have built between Lucrezia and Alfonso. I, like you, when watching season one was thinking how their relationship would be done in the show and was, like you, greatly disappointed when Alfonso was killed off. Apparent from his voice, and laugh, I quite loved him and as I read this fanfic, I find myself loving him all the more.
I'm disappointed though not surprised the TV show has become a fantasy show. A similar thing happened in the Tudors. What am I talking about? The Tudors basically began a fantasy show, only vaguely following what actually happened in history. But whatever, it had it's moments of being a good show.
Anyway, keep up the great work. This fic is awesome! Can't wait to read more!
Ehwaz-Ansuz-Kano chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
The only explanation for Ascanio being Ludovico cousin I can think of is that it would make more sense to betray them to the Borgias than if they were brothers. I don't know why they changed so much regarding the Neapolitan relationships. I think most of the audience watching the Borgias don't know their history so they can change that and few will pitch a fit. I always wondered why they bothered to change it around like that, they could have just never addressed everyone's relations and I would have been happier with it. Why Alfonso is twenty is behind me.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Woot! This is awesomeeee!
Luteana chapter 9 . 4/24/2013
Never in my life have I thought I would ship this couple. Well, you proved me wrong. This story is amazing.
Skadya chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
That is a really great story and I simply cant wait to read more of this!
The pairing really took me by suprise. I didnt think that it would be so good!
CourtneyHowlett chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Ah, I loveee this storyyy.

"Have your bosoms been gaining in size?" LOL LOL. Love that linee.

This should have more reviews! You're an amazing writer! Update soon! ;D