Reviews for Games the Team Play
Post U Later chapter 1 . 8/14
Aww~ Even With The Sad Part At The End With Clint & Steve Being Injured, It Still Think That Ending Was Quite Sweet. XD
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
This is such a great idea, wow, I really loved how you tied in all the different games and the bonding and then still having a game to play at the very end of a mission gone bad. Nicely done.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Well... it's ended well...

It's good... Great!

It's make me missed my childhood day... haha (I'm teenager by the way)
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
loved it!
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I loved this; of course Clint and Natasha would turn things into drinking games, and of course Clint would play Call of Duty, lol. I liked how you had Steve concussed and a bit dazed - it felt more real than having him be perfectly fine after a fight that took out Hawkeye.

It threw me a little, though, the lines "Tony countered, looking back at his captain and friend. When did that happen? Tony didn't know, but had a sudden thought that it had probably been during a game night." because it didn't seem like Tony participated in the game night.
NSFL chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
*Warm and fuzzy* Great job. Thank you.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice job. :) I like the story, kind of a bittersweet ending, but a great story none the less. :) :)
chris.h.olds chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Well done! Any chance that there will be any more of this story?
hellseries chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Niiiiice. I would not play tiddlywinks against even a drunk Hawkeye. At least it wasn't mumblety-peg. That could get messy.

Rock Band, on the other hand? I'm so there. (Don't know if Hawkeye can sing, but Jeremy Renner can. AND play keyboard.)

Fine story, and a plausible look at how the team would nurture Cap.
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awwwww! -
Qweb chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I liked it. Thanks.
Eisee does it chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This one's going straight to favorites. Great work!
Tyra Kinami chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
this is good just like your other stories. You are a talented writer.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love this so much! Thank you so so so much for writing! :D
ChaosTurtle chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Wow loved it

so cute, thanks for uploading this!