Reviews for Come Home Safe
Just loved this! So emotional and Danny and Steve's dialog, tones, and personalities are exactly as they on the show. This was so intimate and intense all the way through. So felt the love and frustration they had with each other throughout! GREAT!
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Love this. Danno to the rescue 3
francis2 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
This story was all I wanted and more. Love it.
Lyricoloratura chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
I realized that I'd forgotten to tell you how totally I loved this whole piece - but especially this last chapter. Good LORD, but it was hot! And realistic, and loving and intimate and full of tenderness without ever having either of these manly men lose one iota of their masculinity.

You. You are just. Just - AMAZING, that's all.

Remind me to prompt you more. ;-)
Lidil chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
A journey of discovery.

I like that both Steve and Danny are virgin to male on male sex.

They are each other's first.

And last.
cassfear84 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Yeah! I absolutely loved their first sexual experience together! Again, another perfect chapter. You're an incredibly talented writer. Is there more? Please say yes!
tiva forever2009-2010 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
awww i love the ending but boy was that hot:) i think i need a shower:) great job!
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
Oh my! *fans self* It got a bit hot up in here. I like!

It will be interesting to see Danny's family's reaction to Steve.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
Doni chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
That was a hell of a mix of humor, tenderness, and pure sexiness. Loved it.
tiva forever2009-2010 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
I LOVE IT :) AND I LOVE THE ENDING, HOPE THERE'S MORE TO THAT SCENE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER:)
Doni chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Well done on making a serious conversation funny as hell. "You are not as cute as you want to believe." :) Love Danny knocking Steve's ego down just a little touch.
cassfear84 chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Hahahaa loved the chapter. The dialogues are so much like Danny and Steve that I can just picture them on my TV screen. You are doing a great job! You have me hooked!
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Danno want make up sex now! *laughs*

Thanks for writing and sharing.
delia cerrano chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Terrific story. Danny has great patience and is so understanding of Steve's personality & background. Steve? I would like to hit him very hard. The pharmacy scene was so funny yet could have been real. Steve is sooo lucky to have Danny care for him & look out for him so much!
Doni chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
That was a good start in their talk. They have more to discuss, but at least they're both feeling a bit better. Nicely done.