Reviews for Of Tea and Kisses
FruityDirectioner chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Literally can not get enough of your writing style like ? You're a wordbender or something ily
Quirkista chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Amazing story! I simply adored the awkward moment; when Katara was babbling away to her heart's content :)
MissiAmphetamine chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
"No one's really told me I was handsome before."
Oh my goooood, my heart just exploded with feels. I can very easily see that being true (that no one's called him handsome) and ohmigod :( :( Guh, that was so all so believable and in character, sweet and adorable and - and, guh, I have Zutara induced brain-melt. Brilliant!
KJun chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Wow. Just...wow.

Kat
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is awesome.
Kainaku chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
...have I reviewed this before? If not, I'm terribly sorry. This is at least my second time through, and it never fails to make me all fluttery. This is *adorable*.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
GAH. So adorable, my brain is melting. Plus it's like 5 AM. XD
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Currently melting into a puddle of Zutara feels, excuse me.

Eek this was so wonderful. I don't know how to form my feelings into words so I'm just going to leave this half-assed attempt at a review.
grandiose6 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was awesome zutaraness!
Viannaz chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was so sweet and fluffy! :D I really liked it!
4getmeknots chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
ADORABLE! I don't usually seek out Zutata fluff but this was extremely nice :)
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Ahhh, sweeter than the best Jasmine blend! :-)
raelover123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awwww!
Addie May chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was adorable! I have to admit, the fire puns made me face-palm, but they were cute. :) Well written, and I'm happy at least SOMEONE knows how to use grammar!
childish bambino chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
oh god, the fact that good zutara is still being written warms the cockles in my heart. so fluffy and sweet and lovely, and oh GOD

"Do you want more?"

"What?"

WHAT A FLAWLESS EXCHANGE.