Reviews for Somewhere Along the Way
A for Antechinus chapter 69 . 3/3
Hiya,
so a lot of uni work wasn't done whilst I was reading this fic, but oh well. This fic is definitely. Thanks so much for the story so far, it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.
A
A for Antechinus chapter 27 . 2/24
Hiya,
So I think this is the 3rd time, I've started to read this fic, but the other two times, life got in the way. I'm not letting that happen again.
I never thought I would like this pairing, but it is love.
Cheers A
jameni chapter 69 . 2/7
Thank you for sharing. I love this story...even thou threesome isnt my usual favorite pairing Your writing is exellent and really make the story line come alive...so ..thank you a lot!
Tacpebs chapter 69 . 1/20
Yay for updates! Next one soon please.
unedune chapter 69 . 1/20
hi ncislove
I just love this story - the three guys together is just great
keep up the good work
una
DS2010 chapter 69 . 1/20
Love the fortune.
finlaure chapter 69 . 1/20
Very good but very sad. I am glad they have each other for comfort. and I like how you had Gibbs getting the fortune back. Happy Birthday!
DarkMoon2222 chapter 68 . 1/11
OMG I LOVED IT. Totally epic! My very first triad with them and it was amazing. Please add more soon
heartslocks chapter 68 . 11/10/2014
I love this series. Every time there is an update is feels like Christmas!
jjd022980 chapter 68 . 11/5/2014
Great chapter! At least one person knows and I'm glad that person is jack!
DS2010 chapter 68 . 11/5/2014
I loved Jackson's reaction to the threesome. Jethro certainly is getting a lot of loving.

Good luck with Nano
finlaure chapter 68 . 11/5/2014
That was so good I guess I can wait until after NaNo! And at least Jack didn't find his son and Tony in bed,,, but if he had found all three of them,,, he might have had a heart attack! at least I do every time you write it!
Cackymn chapter 68 . 11/4/2014
So much to love here. So smooth. You make it so believable because you feel it, and I just adore you for that! I love the constant touching, it grounds it as you move in and out of canon. Thing with Diane was clever and well-voiced, but if course my fave is Jack. Sigh. :-) Wonderful words and imagery all around, and I have quite a few favorite lines:
Abby biting her lips and wringing her hands "Is that going to be a problem?"
"Tell Tony to stop shaking his presents..." ROFL! I love when you show the pure child in Tony, like the time they were "whipping" it up with the dessert topping and Tony is playing with the spray cream pretty much by himself!
"...the funny co-worker who is always around." That's just plain funny. *going back to finish reading*
Ooh, very sexy! Thank you! All around sweet and just great. I adore all the cute imagery, like inspecting their tummies. I really like all of it, so there! See ya when you get back and good going on NaNo. :)
finlaure chapter 67 . 11/3/2014
Congrats on doing the NaNo! and I like how Tony and Abby keep going while Gibbs is busy!
DS2010 chapter 67 . 11/2/2014
Great installment, liked the bits with Abby and Tony talking about their relationship.
Good luck with NaNo. Going to give my own attempt this year. Have something in the works hope to have time to work on it.