|Reviews for Time Fixers: Nicktoons of the Future S1|
| Guest chapter 27 . 4/4/2015
Great job! I can't wait to read the other seasons! This was simply fantastic.
| thomjay95 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
i love the next gen nicktoons
| KW chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Well I think that is that I hope everything goes OK for tammy
| KW chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
I really in enjoyed it keep it coming ok
| KW chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
I think this is getting very interesting
| E350 chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
Well, I've finally managed to finish this series. Truly excellent work! :D I'll get right on to reading the next one now! :)
Keep up the good work!
| TweenisodeOrange chapter 38 . 6/7/2013
Splitting it into two stories/seasons sounds like a good idea.
| BlooMan2 chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
Well, you do have a point there. So I say that I agree that you should make separate stories. But the story will be good either way.
| NashWalker chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
Keep them together. It's better that way
| Skullgal94 chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
Okay then, I understand, good luck!:)
| FrostBitten Snowdrift chapter 38 . 6/5/2013
As long as u tell us if ur separating the series, I'm fine with either way
JUST GET BACK TO POSTING SOON
ME. WANT . TIME FIXERS!
| Skullgal94 chapter 37 . 6/3/2013
Oh dear, I don't like what the Cadets have got in mind. Great job and good luck!:)
| BlooMan2 chapter 36 . 5/20/2013
Excited to read Part 2 and read I shall...
- Never a good idea to tempt fate, SpongeTron.
- You can kinda say that SpongeCog saved Crash's life. Maybe he is good.
- Heck yeah! A SOUTH PARK reference! CLEVER!
- Poor SpongeTron got exposed to his weakness: Claustrophobia.
- Jimmy don't give the chip to SpongeCog. What are you crazy?
- Goddard is my hero.
- SpongeTron's last battle? NO!
- You should've just put the chip in SpongeCog yourself, Darry...
- Robots hit puberty? You learn something new everyday.
- No epic battle between the Nicktoons and the SpongeCog bots? Well, I'm sure the real battle will be epic.
- Wow, SpongeTron can imitate people now? I bet that ability will be helpful in the future.
- Epic foreshadowing from SpongeCog.
Another amazing story you two did. Might be the best of Season 2 yet. Judging from the title of the next story, I'm guessing it's a Kida-centered one. That might be interesting.
| Skullgal94 chapter 36 . 5/20/2013
Oh boy, with a new enemy, things will get more challenging in the future for the gang now. Also, maybe in a future adventure, maybe it could feature Sparky, the new character from Fairly Odd Parents, if not I understand. Great job and good luck!:)
| BlooMan2 chapter 35 . 5/14/2013
I've seen your OC SpongeCog and had always thought he was an interesting character since he's a doppelganger of SpongeTron, and I was very excited to see this story as he first appears here. Wait till you both see my review...
- I guess SpongeTron has been on Pimp My Room.
- LOL! Now I know what SpongeTron does in his spare time.
- Only one villain can release a monster made entirely out of chum.
- SpongeTron no! Curse you DarkEvil!
- It was cool to see SpongeCog come to life, but I did feel bad for SpongeTron though through the whole thing.
- That flashback was pretty funny.
- Whoa, didn't expect Plankton to actually be the victim behind the chum monster. DarkEvil is pretty clever.
- I feel kinda bad for Jimmy and SpongeBob. Both their creation was kidnapped and in danger.
- The battle between the other robots were pretty cool and it was even more cool to see SpongeTron make a Big Damn Heroes Moment.
- Uh oh, I have a feeling that's actually SpongeCog.
- DarkEvil sure knows how to torture SpongeBob's robot.
- I'm getting the same vibe as the DP episode Kindred Spirits.
Great fist part to the story. Can't wait to see the rest, you two.