Reviews for Wedding of Deception
who next page?
Big Fan chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Who next page? master
FireKitsune1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
This story is full of win. Please update when you get a chance.
KeybladeWar15 chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
If this story were the canon Canterlot Royal Wedding, it'd be even more interesting! Are the Mane 6 gonna appear in the story?
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Haha more humour!
Update soon!
LuluCalliope chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Hurrah! NEW CHAPTER! *chapter party*

Let the awesomeness continue!
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Please, please, please, please, please, please PLEASE update soon.

I'm not kidding. This story. Is. AWESOME.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Damn that Victor Frost for having that AMAZING song!

At least SOMEONE was inspired to write a story...I almost had to do it myself. ;)

Seriously, though, this rocks!
gxfan537 chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Really great story! Hope you'll continue!
Shadow Room of Souls chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Haha, this is hilarious!
What will happen when they kiss...?
XD
Update soon!
-Shado-
Varsuvias chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
This story is so funny and well written. Screnar is my favorite character. Thank you so much for writing this, but I have to ask, have you given up on? The last chapter was a month ago. I don't what to pressure you or anything, I just want to know if you've drooped this project.
TeacupTempest22 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This story is awesome, I saw it on Deviantart and I love the character of King Metamorphosis. He is definitely more reformed than Queen Chrysalis and perhaps... more mature than our favorite queen of the changelings. keep up the good work and hope to read more soon!
jasontaylorblogs chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This definitely has potential. I honestly believe this will be an awesome story. Keep going like this, and you will have created an epic alternate reality for the MLP:FiM universe. Good job on this introduction, and best of luck writing the rest.

Youtube Guy who is behind you 100%
Varsuvias chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Excellent! Well worth the wait.

You did a good job with showing changeling differences so early on, and a particularly good job of putting a cliff-hanger that suggests everything but reveals nothing, leaving me wanting more. :D