Reviews for Hard Landing
Liddym2113 chapter 4 . 1/14
IAMSOCRY! I miss Lexie with my heart and soul and the references with the elephants just had me sobbing!
First, I LOVE the casual way you incorporated the Spanish into the fic. "Mi'ja" was perfect! Had me all smooshy!
Second, this is so beautifully written! I adore the family dynamic and the little interactions between them. I loved it.
Third, it was so emotional. It wasn't just sex, I could feel the feelings behind it all and that made it so exquisite! 333
neweldi chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Thanks, I like it :)
beautifulworld chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Really enjoyed this fic - thank you! They're both incredibly in-character and it's a great followup to the finale. Looking forward to seeing more from you.
Lurking101 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
ah, picturing Erin Daniels does make me happy :) not that i wanted to throw bricks, the situation and Arizona's reasoning were written so well they were entirely understandable... and it was refreshing for Callie not to blow up at the flirting and there be an all out row. :) loving the story so far!
teejaay chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
best chapter ever! really!

that was an awesome journey!

thank you for sharing your ideas and writing this story.

i hope i can read from you soon
chawkchic chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Great story
AZsgirl chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Nice, really enjoyed this story! Will be looking for more!
Lonewolf.007 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
That was awesome! I really loved the story, it was so sweet, and so real. The post-traumatic period is hard, and the way you never let go of that was great!

Thanks so much for this! I hope there will be more from you.
55angel55 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Sorry it took so long to review, I was stuck on "Callie emerged from the bathroom in her robe...". You know how it is. Love this chapter! The sexy times were very well written, totally spot-on character-wise and I only blushed a smidge. Awesome! What's next?
auggy1984 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Wow
Slyone41 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
This is an awesome story. Very well written.

Hope you continue to write more :)
SuperMagicSmiles chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Nope. Not minding the saccharine sweetness at all ;)

I too am a sucker for sappiness when it comes to these three. Arizona calling Sof "mija" almost sent me into orbit lol It's nice to see AZ laughing and playing with Sofia again. That was such a beautiful scene.

AZ exercising in time to Callie's singing was so touching. But my God, the end of that song about the six elephants falling and AZ paralleling that with our six docs going down in that plane crash? Wow. Is that a real song? I applaud you for how you wove that into this chapter.

So glad Callie and AZ finally got the chance to reconnect. And personally, I could listen to Spanish-speaking Callie all day :) Wish we saw more of her on the show.

I really do like your take on Calzona post-plane crash. With every chapter you add I get more and more anxious to see how Shonda and her crew are gonna introduce S9 and what kind of SL she's gonna give these two. As for the angst...well...a little bit doesn't hurt. Feel free to take it easy on us though bc I fear Shonda (should she let AZ live) will provide us with enough angst of her own to last us an entire season :P

P.S. Perfect title for this chapter :)
funkyshaz57 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Saw that you updated on twitter so I quickly *ran* over to FF to read! A great ending to a really great mini fic! Have enjoyed every chapter and this one was pretty damm awesome!

Sexy and sweet, fluffy with light touches of...I wouldn't say angst but a bit of sadness but written very well that it worked really excellently into the chapter and flowed perfectly. I've enjoyed it all and have honestly and I hope with no offense been pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it, while short you were able to portray an Arizona that I hope to see in Season 9, one that has moments of sadness but has determination, one that loves her wife and allows her to support her and one who is still super sexy LOL!

I'm kinda sad to see this end and I hope to see you back on FF sometime in the future with a new story

Well done! Excellent read!
Gemzo14 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
By far my favourite Fic about the crash. Thank you so much.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Aw, thank YOU for such a wonderful story! :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »