Reviews for The Lokistone
you-can-repay-me-wyour-body chapter 15 . 10/30
Wow, if this story didn't take me for a wild ride, I don't know what would! This is by far my favorite installment of this series! I loved how developed the plot was, and how you brought the Avengers movie timeline into the plot. Your character portrayal could not have been better, and I was fangirling the whole time with my friend Micky-la! All my love!
Lillaflor chapter 15 . 10/13
At first I thought "what kind of crack is this?", then I read it and adored your story
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 15 . 9/26
Oml that was so beautiful! DX HE SAW HIS HAPPY OTHER SELF, THEY STARED AT EACH OTHER SILENTLY. WHAT DOES IT MEAN what did they Say?!
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 14 . 9/26
OH YOU BLIND SON OF A BITCH THATS WHY YOU HAVE YUCK MOUTH YOU BLIND ASS UGLY ASS URGH!
Wolf Huntress Silver Blood chapter 11 . 9/26
OHHHH SH*T, WAIT NO!
Scylla's revenge chapter 15 . 9/25
Well holy frijoles. I'm so astounded by this story that you just freaking made me say holy frijoles. I've already added this to my favorites list, but I wish there was a separate list for ultimate favorites or something like that, because this story would probably top that list.
You're an amazing writer and I love what you've done with these characters- I'll definitely be checking out more of your work in the future.
I mean, holy FRIJOLES.
Scylla's revenge chapter 13 . 9/25
Oh my GOSH. I've been reading this whole story in a kind of daze, because it's just so well-written and dramatic and unexpected, but I just had to review this chapter because of THAT DECLARATION. Oh my gosh. Just...wow. GAH. For me that's up there with Michael Fassbender's "you transfix me quite" in the Jane Eyre movie.

Honestly, this is all just so well done I don't even know what to do with myself now except keep reading and pray that this story doesn't have a tragic ending or something.
mandy333 chapter 15 . 4/23
omg I loved this so much...you should do more with Loki and jane
mandy333 chapter 1 . 4/17
it gets better and better love it...
mandy333 chapter 1 . 4/16
I love this ...all your Loki and jane are awesome...want more
melodycraft chapter 15 . 2/12
You beautiful land mermaid! That was great!
melodycraft chapter 13 . 2/12
This is bonkers and I love it so much!
melodycraft chapter 10 . 2/12
What's that? How could Loki really be likeable after all he did? Enter...your amazing backstory.

Also can we talk about Thor asking Loki if he is Janes prisoner? What a line!
melodycraft chapter 8 . 2/12
Holy crap! She lost her eye and he fixed it! Ok that detailed description of how he healed it is what sets you apart!
melodycraft chapter 5 . 2/12
Oh I love him visualizing waking up to her dead!
2,125 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »