Reviews for The Lokistone
I actually read this a couple of weeks ago, but I just wanted to come back and leave you a review because all of your stories deserve them. This was so wonderful with such depth of emotion - something I truly admire about the way you write. Not everyone can achieve it so well...to make the reader feel so deeply about the characters is a gift that's often overlooked.

I love the way you write Loki. I feel like you intuitively understand the layers of his extremely complex personality, from the very unhealthy to the healthy(ier). And Jane is of course lovely and relatable and a great contrast to Loki's troubled soul.

Thank you so much for writing the kind of stories I always search for but have such trouble finding.
rhododendron kaempferi chapter 1 . 7/8
my heart broke.
KarismaticKoala chapter 15 . 6/18
I have to say, "review, my lovelies" is at once endearing and rather creepy :X

I thoroughly enjoyed this story - far more than I should have, considering I have finals in a little over a day. It's been a captivating ride; thank you for bringing me so much fun in the midst of my exam stress.

I do have to say, though, that you somewhat overuse italics for emphasis, and so sometimes it feels unnecessary, and sometimes, it feels like the impact is lessened. Further, there is a slight disconnect in the fast-paced, thrilling moments; I suggest you take time for a break, and check over the pacing. Some awe-inspiring moments are over so quickly that it feels a bit like I got whiplash, whilst other scenes feel muddled and horribly dizzying. It's understandable that if it's from Jane's perspective while she's half-lucid and in great pain (although I would suggest use of more breaks with punctuation and chopped sentence structure to make it less like a narrator conveying her confusion, and more a glimpse of her own stream of consciousness), but sometimes it detracts from the overall flow and feeling of the story.

Anyway, I really did enjoy it; don't let my criticism make you think otherwise. :) I really hope you keep writing!
KiatosTenku chapter 1 . 6/1
I really liked this one. Jane and Loki getting to know each other here was awesome. Especially because New York was just attacked. The building of their relationship took longer and it seemed their trust for each other was stronger here. Fantastic story.
Hadlathwen chapter 15 . 5/22
OK, so that was just slightly confusing given that there were double Lokis and double Janes, but, hey, it was an awesome ending and I know that previous story of the Loki and Jane in Fallen Star.
That was an amazing story and I am sad that it ended. Well done!
Hadlathwen chapter 10 . 5/22
The pain of Loki is so real...I can't...I need to stop crying. I need to see clearly...but right now...all I can do is curl up and stare blankly..
Hadlathwen chapter 7 . 5/21
As always, the sweetness of your innocent love stories captivate me. I want to throw my arms around Loki and hug and kiss away every hurt that ever happened to him...
bowlalie chapter 15 . 4/28
well, just spent a whole chunk of time reading this. marvelous story!
Miarz chapter 8 . 4/1
This was beautiful. Jane fleeing the fire like a startled deer, wary of wolves. Loki gently hearing her ravaged face with calmness and ice magic.
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 15 . 1/20
I FELT ANXIETY
AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
BUT I LOVED IT
Used.To.Be.Something.279 chapter 8 . 1/20
omg, I usually dont ship Loki with anyone, but this is amazing. Honestly, this is AMAZING I LOVE THIS!
mhcalamas chapter 15 . 12/9/2017
What a satisfying ending! Always love this!
mhcalamas chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Oh, this chapter moves me to tears. Every time. Every. Single. Time.
G.C. Gonzalez chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
I forgot how descriptive the killing of the elk was.
mhcalamas chapter 5 . 12/7/2017
Love. Just love it. Never gets old :)
2,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »