Reviews for Payson the Guardian
TXJ chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
Very enjoyable.
Will you be doing another story anytime soon?
don't suppose I could tempt you to do the video from my story ;-) ?
TXJ chapter 21 . 5/15/2013
Wonderful story. *happy fluffy feels*
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
I left a comment about half an hour ago, but forgot to mention that there was one thing that I missed while reading this story... why didn't Sasha say anything about Payson's book? I mean, it's a huge deal, he should have mentioned it at least once...
Guest chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
I wanted to thank for writing such a wonderful story. There were a few spelling mistakes (for example, you kept writing "a nother" instead of "another" and "loosing" instead of "losing")... however, the story itself was really captivating and interesting. You've managed to capture the characters perfectly and I liked the pace of the plot development. Well-done and thanks!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
Loved Payson the Guardian
You should continue with a long fic about their family life and the pregnancy :)
hogwartswonderland chapter 21 . 11/24/2012
AWWWWWW x1000! That is a great way to tell Sasha that she is pregnant. You should do a series of one shots about Payson and Sasha's children.
SlaveToLiterature chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Very nice. I really liked your story. Looking forward to reading the epilogue.
Enjoy your holiday,

Regards,
StL
0lucky13 chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
Loved this tic. Soooo amazing. Wish it wasn't over. Cant wait for the epilogue and the next tic. Keep writing.
hogwartswonderland chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
That was so sweet. But skippig to a month later seemed a little rushed. but it was still cute! As a suggestion for a name, what about Bridget? It means strong in Celtic.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
that was great, cant wait to read the epilouge!
Flying stars chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
I like the idea behind the Olympic tears but would prefer a Payson/sasha pairing
rainstormslove chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
I'd like to read them both, but I'm more interested in Congenital Abnormality of the Heart.
Izzyb101 chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Love! I'm so sad it's done but it was an awesome story! Keep writting!
Izola chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Oh I am so stupid. Sorry for bothering you but the review I sent before I hadn't even finished the chapter so I hadn't read yet about the appearance of Kaylie Cruz. Sorry for bothering you and great job on the story!
Izola chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I'm really confused right now. When you say Kelly do you mean Kelly Parker or Kaylie Cruz? Anyways love the story!