Reviews for Harry's Trial
Rationally Ill chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
eh, it's ok. No characterization, blah plot, but the writing's not too bad itself...try again?
Pigeons are underestimated chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
It seemed rushed especially near the is underage so I dont think they would have been too eager to give him truth potion (not gonna attempt to spell it) Yes I know it is non canon/your choice as a writer but its still my opinon.

Harry asked for Ron and Hermione to be brought by mr weasley yet they were not mentioned in that scene there a reason or did you forget?

Why did Dumbledore have to die?

Whyy would Sirius head of the black family be able to acess to lestrange vault? By your resoning he could also clear out the Malfoys.

The reason they didnt get the sword if Gryffindor is because it would take prior knowledge so they didnt know they needed would sirius specific ly be the one to get the sword when any professor could get it just as easily?

Harry is suddenly much more confident than hhe is in any of the there a reason?

Since when can the wizengamot decree whi is a professor? There would also be free will issues with him not being allowed to refuse.
Fallenangel700 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I found it fairly well written until about halfway through after that it seemed very a first chapter of a story i feel it would have been good but because of it being a one shot and a short oneshot at that there didnt seem to be much point in it as we dont even see the fall out from the trial.

I find it contradicting that harry wouldnt take orders from molly weasley due to her not being his guardian but then obeyed the order to apologize from remus lupin who is also not his guardian
iscarascaresyou chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Alright for the spelling errors Arour - Auror Wizengotment - Wizengamont

Truth Serum Veritaserum

Those thin mints were good
redstickbonbon chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Overall, I liked your story. Good concept, and who doesn't like to see Harry beat Fudge at his own game? However, detracting from the story are numerous spelling errors. 'Weasley', 'Sirius', 'Shacklebolt', 'Wizengamot', 'obliviated' are all misspelled, as well as several others words. In particular, 'trial' is misspelled close to a half dozen times. Again, it's a good story, it's just that the spelling errors take away from it.