Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect
The Happy Donut chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
aw this was such a cute chapter! lol adding to the age old adage "boys will be boys"... why doesn't it surprise me that they punched each other and sqashed it right there?
Huds2n chapter 20 . 11/6/2012
Very nice! I am surprised however that word that Janet and Ray are half siblings didn't make it's way around that small town especially since Jack died...but I am sure it will. I like the way that Eddie stayed away and Janet called him and was honest although the words he said are going to linger in her for a while I think. It will be interesting to see what Eddie has to say for himself...excellent chapter...I have missed this story!
hookedonfanfics chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Oh this is a fun one! YAY! Love this couple, and any story about them. I love how you took different ideas from other stories and put them together here in this one.
Can't wait for more!
angel1002 chapter 19 . 8/24/2012
When I saw the title to this chapter I was thinking proposal. I was wrong. Eddie does need to grow up. Ray is right. Most of the time, he still acts like he is eighteen. He has such a short fuse that he needs to learn to control. He needs to stop seeing the worst possible case scernio where Janet is concerned. He needs to have faith in them and their relationship. That Rory comment he made...that was low. I hope Janet doesn't fall right back into his arms. He has some major groveling to do
Huds2n chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
and the world crumbles...I am hoping that it isn't as hopeless as it appears right now. I understand why she is angry and I just had a feeling that Ray was her brother...don't ask me why...just a feeling...but this is Eddie's opportunity to figure out his life for real...I actually like the fact that all of his friends got upset with him...especially Owen and Nick. I wonder what he will do...update soon - I love this story...just love it.
octrdlurker chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Well this was an explosive chapter and Eddie was a real ass to Janet. I had a feeling that Ray and Janet were siblings. I hope that Eddie really makes it up to Janet because he needs to stop acting like a teenager and get himself together to be with Janet. I can't wait for more!
hookedonfanfics chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Wow. And, WOW!
:( Poor Janet... and Ray. (However, Ray has it wrong. Our Eddie has grown up. And he WILL ask her to marry him! :)
AllyKat2108 chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
I don't know how you do it but you make me actually like Big Cat in this story, I feel sympathy for him, which I can't say I've ever felt before. Well done! I loved the whole brother sister bomb, finally found out what the deal with those two was! And Eddie being all super jealous and then getting slapped! Just epic! Loved it!
angel1002 chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Glad it finally came out about Nick. I understand why Eddie was upset...he is the crazy jealous type but what happened was before them and honsetly, clocking Nick in the jaw was over the top but totally Eddie. I'm glad he is thinking about how Janet must feel being surrounded by Eddie's past conquests. He was a male whore!
Huds2n chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Such an awesome chapter...I was wondering when the fact that she slept with Nick was going to surface...still a little weird but I see how it all fits together. I can't belive Rooster was stealing from her...I fear though that it isn't over with him. He certainly didn't seem to get it...that is a lot of money to steal he should have considered himself lucky that she didn't press charges. I love how protective Eddie is of her...and that he can admit he is a jackass at times...so true! Loved it.
hookedonfanfics chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
This story is GREAT! I read all the chapters up to this point last night. I was up LATE! So sorry, i didn't review every chapter. BUT, I had so much to say. I love the whole story line. I love all of our characters, and how you have placed them in the story. The relationships, how they all became so close throughout the years. Janets parents...Nick...even the fact that Ray is close to Janet because of how long they've known each other.
I dont know how you do it, but you are very talented! Thank you for keeping me so entertained! :) Glad I found this story finally. I'm ready for more! :)
hookedonfanfics chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
WAIT hold up... how have I missed this story?
WOW, is all i can say right now. What a different, yet likely, twist on who Janet is and who Sully is... and how things may have been back then.
Ok, so i have many more chapters to catch up on. SO, I may not review all of them. I have a lot to read tonight, and its already after 11. :)
AllyKat2108 chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Awe! Eddie really is Batman!My favorite part was Eddie and Nick "Well thats for fucking my girlfriend."..."Too soon?" Hahahhahaa, awesome line! So Im still dying to know what goes on with Janet and Ray!
angel1002 chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
What a cute chapter! It's great that they aren't going to get all lovey dovey on Valentines Day. I can't wait to see what Janet has up her sleeve for paying back her friends for spying.
Huds2n chapter 17 . 6/17/2012
Absolutely love their relationship...I thought the truck sex was awesome and then onto the couch and morning...too funny that Janet...silly that she was so embarrassed her friends have to know after prom things changed in their relationship...they are just too cute! Yet again another great chapter!