Reviews for Consequences
KyasuriinJakuson chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Second time reading this through, and I have to say I really, really enjoyed this story. I love the characterizations and how you portrayed everyone's friendships. The action was fantastic and I got worried and scared and relieved and happy right along with everyone. A really fantastic story!
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
oh i loved that ending! masaru does seem the type to pay it forward where it's due. :) i really enjoyed reading this story. I couldn't stop! :)

i only started watching savers/data squad recently. I'm sort of hopping between the english dub version that i'm watching with my little brother and the original dub with english subs (which is SOOO much better) so i'm sometimes watching one version of an episode right after seeing it in the other dub. It's amusing to watch back to back to see the differences in translations.

again great story! Tohma is easily my favorite character in savers (and it doesn't hurt that his english voice is done by Crispin Freeman who is one of my favorite VAs and one of the few tolerable dubbed characters in data squad because marcus and agumon's voices just get on my nerves!) so it was fun to read a story from his point of view and see his inner thoughts and worries. I think you did a great job keeping everyone in character. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Yay! Devidramon defeated at last! and agumon was able to help bring it down even if he was in his child/rookie form! that's spirit and i'm sure masaru would be proud of his partner! :) can't wait to read the end of this fantastic fic!
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
oh wow talk about your cliffhangers! :O LOVE this fic so far and can't stop reading! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
love the whole doctor tohma thing you've got going here. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Oh wow... LOVE this fic already and i've only read one chapter! XD my inner sadist just loves the gory drama of it all!
Majin Hentai X chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
It was a good ride so what's your next project?

I hope it starts soon, you write great stories.
OneDreamADay chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
"Uh, Karma, what is this? You seem to have written the chapter wrong. See, everyone's suppose to be able to leave the Digital World, not have Devidramon trap them again." :I

...Or at least, I would have said that, then I read Chapter 4 and everything was good; even if it was a tough fight (but that was to be expected.)

Well, I'm sure it can go only uphill from here, right?
None of your Business chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Oh, such a thing was covered in the series? Boy is my face red. That'll teach me to make snappy remarks concerning a season I saw only once so many years ago.

In any case, thanks for writing this. It's nice to see the season get a little more love than what it has otherwise been given.
Majin Hentai X chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
They may be back in the real world but what will happen now?

Who knows how bad an infection Devidraman's claws gave Masaru? Or just how bad his injuries were.
Kitkatta chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Hey, this story is really good and I love your idea! Plus, it is also short enough to be able to read for a quick read before bed or something.

I hope to read the rest of this soon! Please hurry, I love this so much! (I've read each chapter as it was posted, but felt to lazy comment. This is amazingly good though!)
None of your Business chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
I think you're taking some creative liberties in having that wound get infected-I don't think the Digital World has much in the way of bacteria. I guess you could say that the infectious bacteria were accidentally carried from the Real World, though.

Honestly, I forget if this kind of situation has been addressed in any of the seasons before.
Majin Hentai X chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Damn this is bad they are so close to the gate only for a terrible monster to stand in front of them.

Come on somebody go ultimate level the damn playing field bring out Machgaogamon or Lilamon. Or maybe they'll get lucky and BanchoLeomon will show up and kick some ass.
OneDreamADay chapter 1 . 5/18/2012

Karma, this fic

While I'll admit Savers wasn't my favorite season (to me, it lacked real character development that the first three season had; Frontier also had the same problem.)

I always waited for something like this to happen in the anime (maybe not to this degree, but enough for Masaru to start thinking 'okay, maybe I should stop doing reckless shit')

All of them are lucky enough that Tohma has enough medical knowledge to at least prevent Masaru from bleeding out more.

And the situation goes from bad to worst when the communicator stops working.

You just don't like making a situation easy for characters, lol.

Waiting excitedly for the next chapter :D
Yume no Anime chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Yay! I'm liking this and its only one chapter. It's helping my Digimon cravings (finally watching Data Squad after having downloaded it like forever ago. Theme song is stuck in my head costantly cause i'm basicly having a marathon)

And Marcus gettings hurt like that, makes since. He only charges at wild digimon constantly. Yet we love him for it. _