Reviews for 21 Days
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
That was adorable and perfect. Thank you!
RhondaLara chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
REALLY GREAT! FOUND your story by going thru
ZBBZL's favorites- I only read Densi- Thank you!
jacelovesclary chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
This is such a great story. Oh my god. You captured Deeks perfectly. Kensi perfectly. I need Densi canon like now! This fic is so cute. I can't take it. My fav part is the whole scene with her answering his phone.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
He is, however, amused to see that his current doorknocker has her lock-picking kit out. Decides to put her out of her misery, opens the door. A slightly disheveled version of Kensi marches in, her hair down and wild. He looks her up and down (he is Deeks after all, reputation to live up to and all that), takes in her faded flannel PJ pants, the softly worn NCIS training shirt, and are those pink fuzzy slippers on her feet?
He steps back, scratches his head idly as she dumps her go-to bag in the doorway and stalks off towards his bedroom.
She hasn't said a word, and judging by the mask of irritation that is plastered on her face, he decides, wisely, to swallow the comment that threatens to bubble out of his mouth. Seems…safer that way.

"And you, Fern. Did you get a good night's sleep?" his eyes widely innocent as she glares him down.
"Must have. Probably the best night's sleep in a while," Sam adds. "She positively bounded in here this morning."

"I could get used to this," he murmurs, holding his breath.
A moment. A sigh. "I think I already have," she responds just as quietly, turning the television volume up.
The movie ends, and she gets up. Leans over and kisses him lightly, her own eyes widening at what she has just done. Flustered, she backs away, mutters goodnight and scuttles into the room.

"He did. I answered your phone. Stop laughing. It's not funny Deeks. I don't want everyone to know about this… us.. our thing.. or whatever."

"I rented out your apartment. Six weeks ago."
"How can you rent out my apartment? My apartment." She spits out. "Where I live… And… And… How do they all know?"

So many cute, sweet, funny lines, I just absolutely adored this story!
Cherlemagne chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This was really sweet, I totally needed that after the crappy day I had, today. Thank you for this!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
OH MY GODI CANTEVENN holy shitwow i hope you understand how perfect this is i can't expplain it right now because ihave to sleep but i'll be back ok THE LAST PARAGRAPH WAS A KNIFE TO THE HEART SO FRIGGING PERFECT IM CRYING
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
This was so cute! Definitely something I could really see happening on the show. Very much fits their characters. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
mimoca chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
trés belle fic
AcrossAStarSweptSky chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Can't believe I hadn't found this one until now. Loved it. Can I ask where you're from? I always get a kick out of.. uh.. non-American? slang in American shows :) GREAT STORY.
ZBBZL chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I was flicking through the Humor section, looking for a fun story as I'm doing a KD fic rec on Tumblr, and of all of them, it's yours that appealed to me, and I'm glad I came across it! Cute, fun, and in character. What else could I ask?! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Excellent, excellent fic! Fantastic job with the Densi. :-) Also, your characterization was great, too; this was just how I'd see each of the characters thinking and acting. :-)
crazeeria chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
awwww I love this! Kens and Deeks are my fav!
MissWikipedia chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Quite possibly my fav NCIS LA story! I really enjoyed this one!
stefaniegk chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was sweet and perfect. Thank you.
i.annie2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
aww they're so cute together!
loved the story. please write more Densi fics.