Reviews for Forever United
dareordoubledare chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Dear Katniss and Cato,
Please make ghost babies.
Extremely Sincere,
Me
peacewithoutawar chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Oh, that was horrible yet incredible. (The situation was horrible, not you). I cant imagine being forced to watch that... great job anyways
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
WAit what?
Oh their ghost. That makes sense.

""Well hi." I said softly. He snorted at my feeble attempt of a hello.

"Hello to you too, fire girl." he said, smirking."" This is just cool!

They really did start a spark, if both Districts 12 & 2 are fighting against the Peacekeepers.

""We were dead. But like Katniss, I broke out running and began to go back to my home."" They both had to make sure that their families were okay.

""I realized then what we had done. The Districts were fighting the Capitol. If we hadn't eaten the berries, if we hadn't made a fool of the Capitol, this would not have happened. But we did. And now we are being forced to watch the mess we made. I looked at Katniss and extended my hand, and she took it. We will watch together, forever silent."" That must be awful to have to watch. Its does make sense in a way, they created this mess. I like that Cato gave Katniss his hand to hold while they watched.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You're really good at these short darkish stories. They're really well written.

""He extended his hand and I shook a few berries into it. I tried to control my breathing, which had become quick because I was scared now. Cato saw that. He reached out and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You'll be ok, fire girl." he said, and I swear I saw the slightest smile form on his lips. I smiled and raised the berry to my lips."" I really like how he gave her a little comfort at thee end. It was sweet.

""Stop! Stop! Two tributes from different districts can leave! Don't eat them!" Claudius Templesmith's loud voice filled the air. Cato looked at me, but I still held the berry to my lips. We are not pieces of a game to the Capitol. He understood. He reached out and clutched my hand. I knew then we would forever be united.

"Three." he said and we put the berries in our mouths. They tasted sickly sweet. I looked at Cato and he smiled and then his eyes began to close. And then everything went black. What we did started a flame that would soon consume the Capitol."" I LOVE how they ate the berries anyway to show the Capitol that they were not just pieces of a sick traditon.
Kilani Writes chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
-freak out- Ohmy! That was my reaction. I loved it. If you continue... that would be epic. But I guess... like... I could see why you did this. XD. I hafta go tell P, Gambol, Trace and Link you updated! iSpaz now.
Kilani Writes chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Yeah, hi! It's me again. And I saw your review count has gone up, which means my lovely friends must have pai homage to this pretty cool fic. I just reread it again and I must say that I don't think I could get tired of how it was... so powerful and that I am torn between accepting their deaths just like that or argue with you - that no, they have to be alive! It could really go either way. A friend of mine was just talking to me about how this fic could continue on by having someone stop and get the poison out of their systems (like a snake bite treatment). But I don't think Nightlock works like that. So... then she went on about purgatory and souls in limbo. Ugh. What do you think?

And so I have to tell you that am totally writing my own story now thanks to you. You get a big dedication in the first chapter. I just need a beta... or three and then I'll post it ASAP. I want it to be perfect. This fandom needs more (and better, I hope I am in that category) Cato/Katniss stories. :D. Hope to read more Cato/Katniss from you!
Gambol chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I always thought that this ought to have been the ending. Of course, that would mean no more Katniss. And no more Cato. But... hmm. What if... the Rebellion had the medicine to revive them? I forget, Nightlock's supposed to be instant kill? Or does the juice need to travel to the heart? If that is the case... medically - a pair of good doctors may still be able to save one or both by stopping the poison from traveling through the body, and suck out the venomous substance.

Then again... instant kill is so much easier/simpler. So, can I get a Cato/Katniss story in purgatory/limbo? Where their souls kinda travel aimlessly because they (essentially) committed suicide; ergo await judgment from the god of death? It'd be a nice sequel... *hint*
Farandale chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Well. Unexpected. Kil was right. I owe her five bucks. The ending needs a sequel. Wish you'd provide.
Trace Me chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I have yet to pick my jaw off the floor. It was that good and it just caught my complete attention. You took me away from watching American Idol recap and my soaps! Like I said, that good! Okay. Pushing aside my curret fangirl-ism... I gotta thank you now! My friend, Kil, just started writing an HG fic because of this fic, she said. It has been a while since I read her stuff - so thanks for bringing her out of retirement! Anyway, I hope to read the aftermath of this fic, if you ever come up with it!
Marie chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
the idea of the two of them defeating the capitol is i think it is a bit rushed towards the end. I also agree that there should be a second story which shows what the does.!
Kilani Heals chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh. Wow. I am... beyond words. No one won? ... this begs a continuation. An aftermath of sorts. Gah! Loved it!
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 5/15/2012