Reviews for Dance is Chemistry
Julie Gaga chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Wait is that it? Please let it not be done lol I wanna see Sherlock tell John he loves him!
Kagome Juh chapter 32 . 5/8/2014
This story is addictive, seriously. I hope you updates it again soon
Guest chapter 32 . 10/31/2013
No. Way. This story is amazing. More more more!
Walabean chapter 32 . 10/23/2013
Oh no...I've reached the latest chapter...I swear these chapters are like a drug...I sometimes feel like I'm drowning in their words, becoming swept up in their world...I need more. You have an amazing talent, each of the lines I read in their voices, I know who is saying what just by the style. My god my imagination can't take anymore...buy no, for my sanity I need more! Haha
alphabetsoup2112 chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
"I will admit that things are not simple; but you won't deny that I was your cure after the war. I think only you can be mine now."

As always, you are brilliant.
sevenpercent chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
So- off we go into case fic...while they still try to get to grips with unresolved relationship issues. Should be challenging!
Ishtar205 chapter 32 . 9/8/2013
Thanks for that chapter I want to kill Mycroft too.
I'm longing for the next one ;b
Artemis Fortune chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
CO DEPENDENT BOYFRIENDS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME CRY! Mycroft is projecting and it's horrible on John's state of mind. There isn't anyone else out there for either of them. The cases are interesting too. Milverton sounds like bad news.
Ishtar205 chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
Ahhhh ! I loved this one even if it was a little scary... emotionnally speaking...

Hope to read you soon ;b
DarkFrenz143 chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
When will Sherlock b understand /b John's feeling. And he is supposed to be a detective "
Artemis Fortune chapter 31 . 6/8/2013
John is briiliant. He GETS Sherlock and he knows what he got himself into. I beg to differ about the "since day one" thing. DOES HE NOT REMEMBER ANGELO'S? Shooting a cabbie? And the devotion will never stop.
Faith-chan chapter 30 . 5/27/2013
Sorry to hear that it's gonna take you a while to update, because this story constantly has me wanting to know what comes next.
One tiny bit of concrit: it's sometimes difficult to follow WHO is speaking during a conversation, and I need to read a passage a few times to sort out who is saying what. This has gotten better through the chapters, but I still notice it at times.
Otherwise, this is a wonderful h/c story, and I must thank you for sharing it. I'll be waiting for the next update, no matter how long it takes!
sakuradancer3 chapter 30 . 5/17/2013
God, this is fantastic. So heart achingly crafted, really sweet and bitter at the same time. Update soon...Sherlock needs some more healing. :-)
Ishtar205 chapter 30 . 5/14/2013
Sherlock is sooo heartbreaking... I wish I can hug him too

Hope to read you asap ;b
Artemis Fortune chapter 30 . 5/10/2013
Thank you for the nightmare fodder, and I mean that as complimentary as possible. I really don't know how Sherlock is going to fight a battle with his own mind. Then there's John who's horribly worried. My poor boys.