Reviews for Ember Lies
I like the idea of this plot but you need to do a lot of fixing on your fanfic.
MapleCandys chapter 45 . 12/12/2012
I so ship loki and sophia. Coincidentily my name is Sophia, its also super wierd because i kindof fit the physical discription and i have mummy issues... This is the first avengers fic i read, and ive been hunting it down for ages because just omg its freaky and really awesome
imalaysia chapter 35 . 11/16/2012
I feel like tearing up reading about loki and mollie:')
You are amazing at writing.
Kudos to you for making this
MikiMouze16 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
44 chapters? I have some reading to do!
booklover1798 chapter 44 . 11/12/2012
WHAT? She's LEAVING? Loki STOP HER! Update soon! I can't wait for Mommy to rot in HELL! O.Q How could anyone do that to their own child? Update soon!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 44 . 11/12/2012
Awesome
Zamy3587 chapter 43 . 11/4/2012
Just finished reading this. At first, I wasn't sure if I'd like this because the first couple of chapters went slow for me. But the it picked up and I was hooked! Please, if you have the time, keep writing! You have an amazing story going on and I wish to know how you're going to end it. :)
Alara chapter 33 . 10/9/2012
D'AWWW... Awesome. Keep it up!
Alara chapter 22 . 10/9/2012
Awwwww... They're so CUTE! Spidersandtoast. :DDD
Alara chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
D'ya think Sophia would mind if I tagged along and booted a few Asgardian into oblivion for hurting Loki? -headtilt- Anyway, loving the story keep up the awesome!
Alara chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
O.o I wanna be a Trickster...oh wait, I don't need to be any more of a Trickster than I already am... ANYWAY, I love this story. :D
booklover1798 chapter 43 . 10/8/2012
OF COURSE You should update! I love this story! I'm heartbroken that you would even think that we wouldn't want you to update! Balance out your life, unlike some of us...me...you have one, don't give it up! Update as soon as possible! :)
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 43 . 10/8/2012
Update!
MissCaityGrace chapter 42 . 8/18/2012
I'll review just cause you asked nicely ;) it was really good. Bit short but it's got me wanting more :) can't wait for the next chappy! Xx
amy chapter 42 . 8/15/2012