Reviews for Metal Heart
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/28
I find it odd that you did such in-depth studies of only three of the Avengers. Why those three?
atzlanit chapter 5 . 3/25
only a sixth of the way in, but just got to comment that I love the dialogue. So lol. Seriously funny
Geronimoit'stimey-wimey chapter 30 . 10/12/2014
This story was really well written, I also like the FuryxHeimdall moment at the end :)
x0allisonqt0x chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
I know I'm late but I just found this story and I had goosebumps the ENTIRE time! LOVED it! You're a really great writer, especially when it came to the Tony/Bruce scenes. Fantastic. Bravo!
CheshireKitKat chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
Ok... Jane secretly being a dude. Did not see that.. Did not see the end coming!
CheshireKitKat chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
An Avengers/X-Men crossover?...Awesome! But you better not married keep the X-Men the bad Guys... only the bad guys should remain bad guys!
CheshireKitKat chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Omg! I live near Mrytle Beach!
kweandee chapter 30 . 6/30/2014
Great story!

The end was tooo funny :p
Deanadelyon chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
I am a huge sucker for Tony-and-Hulk interaction, and this story was delightful all-around. Great work.
Shiba-san chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
Oh My GOD! I love this story! And the ending! So hilarious! I love getting inside Tony's head too! And Bruce is great! I just love them all! Wonderful story! Please write more!
EmDrenn chapter 30 . 6/12/2014
Best full-length fanfic I've read so far, hands down! Your active language really kept the tempo pushing and made it quite a rollercoaster ride. I've never had my heart tugged around quite like this before, I'll be honest, and the way you wrapped everything up was absolutely perfect.

And, Heimdall/Fury? Yeah, I ship it- now.
I will definitely be reading this again in the near future.
It was very much a great read, thanks for the great story. :)

EmDrenn
NikoArtagnan chapter 30 . 5/10/2014
DAT ENDING.

JESUS LORD, DAT ENDING.

ilovethisfuckingficsogoddamnmuchitburns.
jet911 chapter 30 . 5/1/2014
You are beyond amazing!
Thank you for writing and posting.
Phantomhive Black Lupin chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
OH MY GOD, OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SO AWESOME, THIS IS A MASTERPIECE!

I'm speechless, my compliment, my respect for you is beyond the words.

Great work! I love your story very very much! The character's not OOC and everything is perfect!

Um, I was wondering, why is Bruce never tell Tony in the end his feeling? I mean, are they even become a lover? We all know that Thor and Steve already become a lover, but in the end of story there's no explanation that Tony and Bruce become a lover. Bruce just tell Tony that his life was saved because of Tony, and that way Bruce's feeling can be just a respect and "Tony is my hero and my life saver" thing isn't it?

Beside that I admire this story and you.

I hope you reply my review through PM!

Now is your biggest fan,
P.B.L
Joanna chapter 30 . 3/17/2014
I finally read this story. I was always a little reluctant because of the "horrible" pairing. I am absolutley not a fan of slash. But i am a big fan of good fiction and while reading this story i kind of almost forgot about the strange pairings. The storie is well written, but gets a little confusing in the end with all the sidestories. Nonetheless it was really good. I have to say i enjoyed it somewhat, although the pairing... .

I wish there would be this epic and long stories with normal pairing or none at all (

But thx for the good read :)