Reviews for Metal Heart
this is how you do humor people. was loling at the hulk hugging tony and literally cried when captain america joined the party
Meltiel chapter 30 . 11/1
This story has kept me busy for a good month and this year has been the worst of my life, this helped me get through some of those hardships by immersing myself into the Avengers’ adventures while keeping my mind sane. Each chapter has me yearning for the next each day. Thank you so much for being the talented writer that you are and creating this world for people to indulge even if only for a while each day.
Bless your soul~
Potato chapter 11 . 12/8/2018
Oh my! Surprising ending to chapter 11.
I'm intrigued!
00Chup chapter 30 . 8/4/2018
That last part omg, loved it! your storytelling is epic.
iColor With Crayons chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
I am HERE, I intend to review EVERY chapter (so get ready in advance for a lot of annoying email alerts) because I have traveled LONG AND FAR for a Tony/Bruce pairing I like, and I sincerely hope that I will like this one. If nothing else, you've perfectly captured Tony's snark, which is enjoyable in its own right.
sami1010220 chapter 30 . 2/24/2018
Good job!
kusostarsforever chapter 30 . 6/20/2017
Thank you for the story, it's really great!
TashaMacie chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
What's wrong with the First Amendment?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
your chapter tittle amusmed me to no end Bravo! and tony kind of reminds me of Dick. Grayson /robin/nightwing from young justice! you a fan i can soo tell. :) i love this!
123redonegoat chapter 30 . 9/2/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!

There must be a sequel! There has to be! It can't end here!
MyDayliteShow chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
my favorite chapter is this one it's hilarious
Tekie Scythe chapter 30 . 6/14/2016
just... just wow. I have a headache from reading so much, but this is damn well worth the read.
Tekie Scythe chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
Am I a horrible person for loving how you said good bye to your grandmother? Probably yes.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Hugs FTW!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
*cheers*
Yay Team hovering, and hooray for Darcy! I love it when she gets to hang out with the Avengers- she's snarky and awesome and is very very good at managing difficult people.