Reviews for Metal Heart
Nicolene B chapter 30 . 6/6
I thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Something Unpretty chapter 30 . 5/4
I don't even know who Heimdall is (wait, was he that guy from the first Thor movie, with the rainbow bridge and stuff and I don't know, ignore this) but now I ship him and the Director. Dammit, when I search your profile, there better be a sequel.
bleeb90 chapter 30 . 4/11
I loved it, especially the very last epilogue. Brilliant!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 4/1
I should not read your stories at night. I cannot go properly happy-giggling-crazy when others are sleeping. The image of Tony getting scolded by a Hulk and chased around by Captain America were all too priceless.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 4/1
You brought in the X-Men. My two favorite superheros in one place. I could kiss you.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/28
I find it odd that you did such in-depth studies of only three of the Avengers. Why those three?
atzlanit chapter 5 . 3/25
only a sixth of the way in, but just got to comment that I love the dialogue. So lol. Seriously funny
Geronimoit'stimey-wimey chapter 30 . 10/12/2014
This story was really well written, I also like the FuryxHeimdall moment at the end :)
x0allisonqt0x chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
I know I'm late but I just found this story and I had goosebumps the ENTIRE time! LOVED it! You're a really great writer, especially when it came to the Tony/Bruce scenes. Fantastic. Bravo!
CheshireKitKat chapter 30 . 7/17/2014
Ok... Jane secretly being a dude. Did not see that.. Did not see the end coming!
CheshireKitKat chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
An Avengers/X-Men crossover?...Awesome! But you better not married keep the X-Men the bad Guys... only the bad guys should remain bad guys!
CheshireKitKat chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
Omg! I live near Mrytle Beach!
kweandee chapter 30 . 6/30/2014
Great story!

The end was tooo funny :p
Deanadelyon chapter 30 . 6/27/2014
I am a huge sucker for Tony-and-Hulk interaction, and this story was delightful all-around. Great work.
Shiba-san chapter 30 . 6/13/2014
Oh My GOD! I love this story! And the ending! So hilarious! I love getting inside Tony's head too! And Bruce is great! I just love them all! Wonderful story! Please write more!