Reviews for Metal Heart
kusostarsforever chapter 30 . 6/20
Thank you for the story, it's really great!
Wonderfull Dreams chapter 5 . 5/29
What's wrong with the First Amendment?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 4/28
your chapter tittle amusmed me to no end Bravo! and tony kind of reminds me of Dick. Grayson /robin/nightwing from young justice! you a fan i can soo tell. :) i love this!
123redonegoat chapter 30 . 9/2/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!

There must be a sequel! There has to be! It can't end here!
MyDayliteShow chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
my favorite chapter is this one it's hilarious
Tekie Scythe chapter 30 . 6/14/2016
just... just wow. I have a headache from reading so much, but this is damn well worth the read.
Tekie Scythe chapter 12 . 6/12/2016
Am I a horrible person for loving how you said good bye to your grandmother? Probably yes.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2016
Hugs FTW!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/3/2016
*cheers*
Yay Team hovering, and hooray for Darcy! I love it when she gets to hang out with the Avengers- she's snarky and awesome and is very very good at managing difficult people.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
I love the last line in this chapter, so much.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
Oh dear. Setting up Betty to hang out with Jane and Darcy seems like a lovely idea, too bad it'll be Mystique who arrives.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
Neat.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
*giggles*
And here Nat was trying to be all practical and slightly sneaky and /discreet/ but she underestimated her teammate's worry and determination and now instead of borrowing Steve and only contacting the others when she's sure, they've got the start of a cute little trail of Avengers like a cartoon, and if Bruce and Tony decide to wonder where everyone's disappeared too at this rate they'll only get to catch up a little bit before they all make it back to base. XD
Coulson should be happy at least, his charges are going to be so happy to see him but he might not have to deal with all of them at once- just a couple at a time before the next show up.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2016
...
Careful there, Professor. While that offer is an excellent way to gain a chance at collaboration, it also is an excellent way to make Nat explode and if anyone could manage to do some dangerous damage before being taken down, it's her. No one on hand can stop a bullet, after all, except with their own bodies, and she's as fast as any of them if not faster in such close quarters.

*dances with delight* I am a Marvel Girl and proud, but I have always been mostly an X-fan. *beams* Cross-series tie-ins FTW!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
I love Hulk. He's adorable. I want to cuddle him often. *cheers for Tony cuddling up to Hulk*