Reviews for Metal Heart
HetaliaAmerica1212 chapter 20 . 7/17
my favorite chapter is this one it's hilarious
Tekie Scythe chapter 30 . 6/14
just... just wow. I have a headache from reading so much, but this is damn well worth the read.
Tekie Scythe chapter 12 . 6/12
Am I a horrible person for loving how you said good bye to your grandmother? Probably yes.
Hugs FTW!
*cheers*
Yay Team hovering, and hooray for Darcy! I love it when she gets to hang out with the Avengers- she's snarky and awesome and is very very good at managing difficult people.
I love the last line in this chapter, so much.
Oh dear. Setting up Betty to hang out with Jane and Darcy seems like a lovely idea, too bad it'll be Mystique who arrives.
Neat.
*giggles*
And here Nat was trying to be all practical and slightly sneaky and /discreet/ but she underestimated her teammate's worry and determination and now instead of borrowing Steve and only contacting the others when she's sure, they've got the start of a cute little trail of Avengers like a cartoon, and if Bruce and Tony decide to wonder where everyone's disappeared too at this rate they'll only get to catch up a little bit before they all make it back to base. XD
Coulson should be happy at least, his charges are going to be so happy to see him but he might not have to deal with all of them at once- just a couple at a time before the next show up.
...
Careful there, Professor. While that offer is an excellent way to gain a chance at collaboration, it also is an excellent way to make Nat explode and if anyone could manage to do some dangerous damage before being taken down, it's her. No one on hand can stop a bullet, after all, except with their own bodies, and she's as fast as any of them if not faster in such close quarters.

*dances with delight* I am a Marvel Girl and proud, but I have always been mostly an X-fan. *beams* Cross-series tie-ins FTW!
I love Hulk. He's adorable. I want to cuddle him often. *cheers for Tony cuddling up to Hulk*
*giggles*
Nyahaha!
*snickers*
I kept giggling and declaring about giant puppies throughout the Steve-and-Thor sections. XD
Oops... XD This is part of why Tony is so cavalier about having Bruce and the Hulk in his house- he does quite a bit of damage to it himself, and more and more of it is becoming thoroughly reinforced as it is forced to be heavily repaired from the latest explosion(s). XD
JayJay-san chapter 30 . 1/16
Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed all the ups and downs of this story and I think that you captured the essence of all the characters nicely and made them feel very real. That is actually a pet peeve of mine for good stories: if the characters feel fake in a real life situation. I also enjoyed how flushed out your world seems to be; a feeling that there is always something going on, whether it is "on screen" on off. By far though your epilogues made me burst out laughing. I actually reread this chapter multiple times and every time I get the the part where Clint is in the bathtub I think of Cleveland from Family Guy whenever his house gets damaged while he's in the bath and it falls out of the house. I can also picture Fury's face trying to process what to do about Heimdall. Overall I really liked your story. I hope you keep writing, you've got a knack for it.