Reviews for Metal Heart
Pissed Off chapter 6 . 5/12
Again, the hammer is said to be really light for anyone who is worthy to lift it. You seem to have done zero fact-checking and this is a mess of assumptions.
Pissed Off chapter 5 . 5/12
I love how you keep alluding to how Steve made a mistake in judging Tony-wow-but never does Tony acknowledge he was wrong in what he said to Steve as well. mocking his trauma of being on the ice straight-up trumps anythign Steve said on te helicarrier. The "everything special about you came out of a bottle" is also out of line.

Lets stop with pretending that Tony did nothing wrong in the first movie, okay? He has as much to apologize for as Steve does. Im glad you put in Steve's apology: he was being a dick: but you are obviously deluded,
Pissed Off chapter 3 . 5/12
Wow, you certainly got the characterization down wrong.

For one thing, Steve told Hulk to smash, and Hulk did. Steve understands Hulk. the reason he was wary about letting Hulk out on the Helicarrier is because a)he's new to the future and hasn't seen Hulk in action; b) the Helicarrier is an enclosed space and it has Loki on it.

Nothing changes the fact that Hulk respects Steve a lot in the comics, and in the movies, Steve is the only guy he has taken orders from(apart from thor). Tony shares a good relationship with Banner, but doesn't understand the Hulk: in the second movie, he calls Hulk Banner, and pisses him off even more.

Another thing you got wrong: Hulk and Banner are NOT the same. Hulk never thinks of Banner as the same as himself.
Guest chapter 30 . 8/19/2020
THIS IS SO GOODDD
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2019
this is how you do humor people. was loling at the hulk hugging tony and literally cried when captain america joined the party
Meltiel chapter 30 . 11/1/2019
This story has kept me busy for a good month and this year has been the worst of my life, this helped me get through some of those hardships by immersing myself into the Avengers’ adventures while keeping my mind sane. Each chapter has me yearning for the next each day. Thank you so much for being the talented writer that you are and creating this world for people to indulge even if only for a while each day.
Bless your soul~
Potato chapter 11 . 12/8/2018
Oh my! Surprising ending to chapter 11.
I'm intrigued!
00Chup chapter 30 . 8/4/2018
That last part omg, loved it! your storytelling is epic.
iColor With Crayons chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
I am HERE, I intend to review EVERY chapter (so get ready in advance for a lot of annoying email alerts) because I have traveled LONG AND FAR for a Tony/Bruce pairing I like, and I sincerely hope that I will like this one. If nothing else, you've perfectly captured Tony's snark, which is enjoyable in its own right.
sami1010220 chapter 30 . 2/24/2018
Good job!
kusostarsforever chapter 30 . 6/20/2017
Thank you for the story, it's really great!
TashaMacie chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
What's wrong with the First Amendment?
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
your chapter tittle amusmed me to no end Bravo! and tony kind of reminds me of Dick. Grayson /robin/nightwing from young justice! you a fan i can soo tell. :) i love this!
123redonegoat chapter 30 . 9/2/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
WHHHHHHYYYYYYYY!

There must be a sequel! There has to be! It can't end here!
MyDayliteShow chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
my favorite chapter is this one it's hilarious