Reviews for Conflicted
TFK-fan118 chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
Itd be great if you didn't leave a effin cliffhanger and then not update for a effin year. Kay, thanks.
summerrayah chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Awwww I love it so much especially the follow her to the ends of the earth part please update soon
SpeakNow1118 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Oh, this is wonderful. There definitely isn't enough of this kind of fic-shipping going down. More please, more!
TeaBender chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Interesting story! I love how you've made Tahno self-aware and aware of what others think of him, and why. I also like how he's beginning to change. Poor guy really tired himself dashing after Korra like that, haha. Can't wait to see what you do next chapter!
madly9 chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Absolutely love this story and all the Tahnorra involved. Please, please, pleeeaaase update ASAP!
Algor Nox chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
I love that you made backstory for Tahno. Making him from the Swamp, him accepting that he truly is a lamentable persun is pretty great.
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
This is so sweet, I want more until I get diabetes! xD
YoungTitan213 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
HOLICARP. YOU WROTE THIS STORY TOO. GDI I SHOULD'VE REVIEWED THIS FIC THE FIRST TIME I READ IT, BUT I WAS BEING A LAZY BUM WHO DIDN'T WANT TO LOGIN.

I remember the first time I read it around when the first chapter just came out, my fists were literally CLUTCHING my blanket/surroundings because that last line /killed/ me. I I had three "Ultimate Tahnorra Fics" that I dubbed so awesome they needed to be bookmarked and this was one of them. Just ahsdlj ALL THE FEELS FOR THIS FIC OKAY.

So hehe, it seems poor Tahno really tired himself out there. :'3 I can't wait to see what you do next with the story!
Mystique84 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
love. it, can't wait for the next chapter!
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Very interesting. But good work :D
Just Nine Letters chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
This is wonderful so far! I love how you're explaining how Tahno's feeling.
Inkblood chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Wait? OH! you just-how could yo-OH-you just-no-uh, how could you end it there? ._. meh life...

update soon, please? :D
zorosgirl2013 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Silly Tahno, your suppose to fall toward the girl not into the fountain. Great chapter, again. I love how it's Tahno's perspective. Can't wait for the next chapter.
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I love this story, and I can't wait to see more of it! Keep up the great work! :)
drinktea chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Your last lines just knocked my (figurative) socks off. While the idea of a fated love often comes off as cheesy, the way you've written it, it hasn't at all. And you've managed to do a lot with so few words, which I always notice and commend.

Your Tahno is great. I love that he's so self-aware- that he knows he comes off as a jerk and it's because of x, y & z. Of course, I also like how he gradually falls for all sides of Korra: the powerful Avatar and the genuinely nice girl that takes a little longer to see.

You've done a lovely job! Thanks for writing this.