Reviews for Moments
JayBeeZZ chapter 1 . 1/3
One of my favorites. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Awsme
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Great job :)
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I don't know why, but that last line made me think of Gandalf. 0.0
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You gotta love fluff! Especially when it is the true love that is between Jack and Arcee.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved it. Freaking Loved it. 3
Buzzerbomber chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very touching. It's always nice to see interaction between characters on this level. Would love to see this continue. Also I can't help but notice that in most of your stories you give Jack and OP a father son dynamic, and hint at romantic interests between OP and June. Maybe make a chapter or spin off where the three of them have a few completed family moments together, and Jack accepts the OP feelings for his mother, I can't think of anyone who has done something like this yet.

Anyway great story.
Ultimate10 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Not a bad story:) it was pretty good!
MEleeSmasher chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awesome story, and it gives me and idea about Rising:

Why can't you address Jack's thirst to kill almost a tad bit similar to Arcee's vengeful desire to end Airachnid and Starscream? Can you please try and get it to Arcee's think head as to how far vengeance can destroy someone's life? Please reply.
jesdavi chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
amazing story shows how mature jack is even if the others don't see it but i still think jack gets shafted when it comes to there relationship
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
hahaha This was a good break story buddy.
Merchant Navy Cadet chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I think you've hit it on the nail with this one. In my opinion I believe this, dare I say, perfectly sums the relationship between Arcee and Jack. So congratulations for that.

It's beautifully written, the flow was good and didn't get bogged down with too many facts. Also it's backed up with good grammar and a good range of vocabulary.

I very good short read.

Well Done
Foxbear chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Aww, sweet story, too deep to really be called fluff.

Excellent grammar and sentence structure.

Good plot flow.