Reviews for The Transcendent Happiness of Choi Han Gyul
Queen Hady chapter 1 . 8/5
Own I loved it. It was perfect
Finally got something i was looking for... Thumbs up .. Thx alot.. Try to write more about further cups
Morlana chapter 1 . 5/23
Makes me want to watch it again. I hear they are doing a next season, but Goon won't be in it. So sad.
yuialex chapter 1 . 3/20
I think it has been more than five years since I watched this series, but your words was so well written that I could see the scenes unfold as if it was from the live series in front of me as I read. You did a good job writing this ff.
sbuntyn chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I just finished binge watching Coffee Prince. Your story is the perfect ending to the story. Thanks! :) :) :)
blueorchid33 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Thank yo so very much for writing this!
It was short and wonderful. It really made my day!
Continue to write story that are as much quality as this was is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
ravenCurls chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
this is lovely!
pandalvr13945 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love this story. It's so cute and I can actually imagine all that happening. :) keep up the awesome work.
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
aww that was cute
A chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was incredibly sweet and your writing has a great flow!
Rin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Holy mother of peter. Can i worship you? ;w; this is absolutely perfect! i really like how Eun chan was the one who said i love you more at the end and gawd i could really imagine Han Gyul smiling idiotically out of sheer happiness ;w; thank u for writing this
verry-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I loved it! Can you make more!? Coffe Prince is my favorite drama! You did a great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is so good! Can you make more stories for Coffee Prince? I'd love it!
TheMidwestJess chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh wow. I completely and absolutely love this. It's well written and it perfectly captures their personalities and affections toward each other. Maybe you could do the fandom a favor and write another story for Coffee Prince?
Sincerely,