Reviews for The Transcendent Happiness of Choi Han Gyul
pandalvr13945 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love this story. It's so cute and I can actually imagine all that happening. :) keep up the awesome work.
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
aww that was cute
A chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was incredibly sweet and your writing has a great flow!
Rin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Holy mother of peter. Can i worship you? ;w; this is absolutely perfect! i really like how Eun chan was the one who said i love you more at the end and gawd i could really imagine Han Gyul smiling idiotically out of sheer happiness ;w; thank u for writing this
verry-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I loved it! Can you make more!? Coffe Prince is my favorite drama! You did a great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is so good! Can you make more stories for Coffee Prince? I'd love it!
TheMidwestJess chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh wow. I completely and absolutely love this. It's well written and it perfectly captures their personalities and affections toward each other. Maybe you could do the fandom a favor and write another story for Coffee Prince?
Sincerely,
A Hopeful Reader!
Msyin chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
How adorable. I think you captured their possible life together while keeping true to the original drama. He would adore her and I could see them having kids. How sweet. Thanks.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hello! Just wanted to thank you for this one-shot-it's beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. I loved Coffee Prince and you've completely captured Han Gyul and Eun Chan's characters. This would have been a lovely little epilogue sequence after the last scene of the finale. _
EpicNerd chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this, Coffee Prince is my favorite drama. Eun Hye Yoon and Gong Yoo have yet to get together, yes I'm aware it's been years but I can dream right? Right. :) You did an awesome job, I'll favorite this! Please make more. Huge fan already. :')
lynsink19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
AHHH SOOOO CUTE! I wish the show actually ended like this!
miriam01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so beautiful! And you captured their character perfectly!
LexaLee93 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I'm so glad! This satisfied my epilogue cravings after a recent rewatch of CP. Sighh. Like a ball of fluff and rainbows, the both of them. I needed this oneshot. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D

It was nicely paced and thought out. Nothing really special about the writing, but then, Coffee Prince isn't special writing either...its the atmosphere. And I think it matches. So yay! Hooray for fanfic writers, who just need that epilogue after the epilogue.
Ash chapter 1 . 5/19/2012