Reviews for The Transcendent Happiness of Choi Han Gyul
blueorchid33 chapter 1 . 4/2
Thank yo so very much for writing this!
It was short and wonderful. It really made my day!
Continue to write story that are as much quality as this was is.
ravenCurls chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
this is lovely!
pandalvr13945 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love this story. It's so cute and I can actually imagine all that happening. :) keep up the awesome work.
pinaygurl28 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
aww that was cute
A chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was incredibly sweet and your writing has a great flow!
Rin chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Holy mother of peter. Can i worship you? ;w; this is absolutely perfect! i really like how Eun chan was the one who said i love you more at the end and gawd i could really imagine Han Gyul smiling idiotically out of sheer happiness ;w; thank u for writing this
verry-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I loved it! Can you make more!? Coffe Prince is my favorite drama! You did a great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This is so good! Can you make more stories for Coffee Prince? I'd love it!
TheMidwestJess chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh wow. I completely and absolutely love this. It's well written and it perfectly captures their personalities and affections toward each other. Maybe you could do the fandom a favor and write another story for Coffee Prince?
Sincerely,
A Hopeful Reader!
Msyin chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
How adorable. I think you captured their possible life together while keeping true to the original drama. He would adore her and I could see them having kids. How sweet. Thanks.
Sapphiregirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hello! Just wanted to thank you for this one-shot-it's beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. I loved Coffee Prince and you've completely captured Han Gyul and Eun Chan's characters. This would have been a lovely little epilogue sequence after the last scene of the finale. _
EpicNerd chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love this, Coffee Prince is my favorite drama. Eun Hye Yoon and Gong Yoo have yet to get together, yes I'm aware it's been years but I can dream right? Right. :) You did an awesome job, I'll favorite this! Please make more. Huge fan already. :')
lynsink19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
AHHH SOOOO CUTE! I wish the show actually ended like this!
miriam01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This was so beautiful! And you captured their character perfectly!