Reviews for Loki's Punishment
Ann chapter 6 . 10/18
omg, poor random internet people! I'm sure Natasha and Clint liked walking on walls.
Maia2 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
This is a cool story. Odin truly is a piece of work, huh? Poor Loki. Glad he got rescued in the end. And that at least a couple of his children were freed.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
I'm glad it had a (fairly) happy ending.
Zippythewondersquirrel chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Very nice story. I love Fafnirs child! I'm glad that Ragnarok didnt stop a happy ending!
Sharon T chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Interesting, glad it ended well
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
yay happy ending
although he still suffered alot after giving birth to hakkon
Ynath Esrith chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
I was seriously afraid that you were going to abandon Loki to Odin's sick punishment; then I read this chapter!

Personally, I think Odin and Asgard got just what they deserved. (but then, I always thought that the Norse gods deserved their Ragnarok - Loki was my favorite even before Tom Hiddleston did such a fabulous job portraying him!).

Burn, Asgard, burn!
talk-ape chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
You have a sick, sick mind. But not bad.
fan girl 666 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
i love the ending especially that Odin brought Ragnarok upon himself he totally deserves whatever Loki's children are coming to do to him

Thor, Haakon and the Avengers going to rescue Loki and the family moment at the end was awesome
Stormshadow13 chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Very nice. Loki sure got his revenge. I'm glad that Thor and his son helped him escape.
herpaderp chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
oh thank god loki got out

this story was awesome
chertovvrach chapter 7 . 6/16/2012
It's tragic what little time Loki had to spend with his newly-born child.

Overall, I loved this whole story. It was marvelous.

I look forward to the epilogue.
LadyKarma18 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
im crying T.T poor loki.

Can the avengers brush up on their norse mythology and look at the punishments given to loki and be horrified?

Cant wait for the next chapter :3
Stormshadow13 chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
I so dislike Oden at this point.

Still rooting for Loki. And hope maybe that Thor can pull his head out of his backside and see what is really going on.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »