Reviews for Moments and Minutiae
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 25 . 11/11
Ill say it again, I LOVE GWAINE SO MUCH
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 24 . 11/11
Wtf. Im sorry but merthur is just so... unatural for me. Mostly cause I ship Gwen and authur so hard, but also cause I've never seen it that way. Theyre friends, maybe more like brothers. I respect it, really, you do you, but I just cant see it.

Even if I don't appreciate the ship itself, I do appreciate this chapter. It is SO well written, and I can see all the effort you put into it. Sorry if I ruined it :(
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 21 . 11/11
I LOVE GWAINE SO MUCH AAAAHHHHHH
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 13 . 11/11
Please never stop making this cute as shit because I am literally screaming with how absolutely adorable this is and I cant? So cute?
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 11 . 11/10
Holy magicarp that is wonderful. I love this fic!
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 7 . 11/10
Omfg I love Gwaine so mcfreaking much ahhhhh ( ω )
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 6 . 11/10
Love this chapter! Is so creative, and the addition of the gaurds are just wonderful. I love this.
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 3 . 11/10
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
THIS IS SO CUTE! ﹏
IWouldGetUpButNah chapter 1 . 11/10
OMG that was beautiful. All of it. Gorgeous. The way you made my brain see it, breathtaking.
Clariqueen chapter 13 . 9/19
Of course you should write! Magic and music was beautiful and something new as well. Also, u also love Gaelic Storm. That song is one of my favorites, as well as born to be a bachelor and Johnny Tarr! I even got to see them live once it was a really good concert!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
This was the best! I was listening to some upbeat music as I read this and I couldn't help dancing in my seat and laughing as I read this!
Thanks so much!
xx
Alliprince chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
... DAWWWWWWWE!
Alliprince chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
curse you. you made me cry
anthi35 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
hey kings dont dine with peasants
Obscured Angel chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
This turned put great! The music and the image of Merlin dancing had me grinning the whole story.