Reviews for Moments and Minutiae
Alliprince chapter 33 . 9/26/2015
... DAWWWWWWWE!
Alliprince chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
curse you. you made me cry
anthi35 chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
hey kings dont dine with peasants
Obscured Angel chapter 13 . 2/1/2015
This turned put great! The music and the image of Merlin dancing had me grinning the whole story.
oma13 chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
NO! Continue writing friendship/lightheartedness! This was amazing. I was smiling while I read it and I noticed my feet moving as well! Lovely story. I like all I've read so far!
CaraLee934 chapter 33 . 1/26/2015
I'm going to go sob happily in a corner.
I'm sure Arthur will be surprised when Merlin shows up with a girl though!
And welcome back!
MamzelleHermy chapter 33 . 1/26/2015
Oh I loved it! So cuuuuuuute!
eilonwy77 chapter 33 . 1/26/2015
So does he get to keep her? (Why do I have the image of a kid in a pet store now ?)

Thanks for the sweet story. :-)
oma13 chapter 33 . 1/25/2015
Loved this and loved the opening line! This made me smile. I loved how it seemed timeless, not really knowing how much time had passed until the subtle hints slipped in...'his trainers dry with a glance and a whisper'... '...some words... rich with age and newness'. Ah just beautiful. You could always add another chapter or two if you wanted...and make my day! ;-)
Yabbit chapter 28 . 7/19/2014
Keep going. One of my favorite one shot artists is up to 978 chapters at last update. :p
Yabbit chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Absolutey loved this.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2014
I LOVE THIS
flakeshake07 chapter 32 . 10/10/2013
Ahhh, I love your future takes!:) you should continue it on:) it would make a really good story:)
flakeshake07 chapter 31 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god! That was beautiful! Nawwwwwwww, poor merlin
EmmyCriesBlood chapter 32 . 8/18/2013
Can you please, please, PLEASE continue this drabble? My heart just exploded due to it's sheer awesomeness! Please? I have even looking for a good reincarnation fix like that :D *dies*