Reviews for We Were Once Perfect
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I pity the person who will want to date Dawn when she's older. Overprotective siblings much? I think they need a category of their own for that. And I love the way you write Wally and Dick's friendship.
It. Is. Awesome.
Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
The others are 2 friends of Captain Marvel, Donna Troy, and someone else
thesunwillshineclear chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Gosh I loved this to bits! And your commentaries on the show after each chapter were wonderful to read. Definitely a favorite :)
randomkitty101 chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Man this chapter was hilarious! I absolutely loved this story and although sad to see it end, am happy about everything working out :3 You are a great author, don't let anybody tell you differently, and great job :)
Ansa88 chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
this is so beautiful.

oh my gods. i love this so much.

thank you so much for writing this story.

it's 12:24 AM, so please excuse my incoherent reviews, and my lack of good ones at that.

CROSS MY HEART i shall go anon and review PROPERLY like a real fanfictioner.
not implying that there's rules for anything, but you'll get my proper reviews that i give to everyone.

but first, i must say thank you so much. i cannot express my gratitude enough. i can't say thank you enough times (and if i did, it'd be annoying to the point i'd shoot myself cuz i'm so annoyed, and i'd be pushing up daisies cuz my mouth dried up from saying variations of "gratitude," "thanks" and "thank you")
it's beautifully funny, touching, sweet, and real. it's everything young justice should be.
this is beautiful.
i keep saying that.
but it's truly beautiful, and thank you for helping me find peace within myself.
i haven't laughed so hard at a story ever since endgame. thank you.
Ansa88 chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
one phrase: get off this page.

best laugh ever.
Ansa88 chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
how does this go from me laughing my head off at the start to the end just utterly heartbroken?

so much for not reviewing, but wow. i..i just have to stop right now.

i really have to stop. right. now. regrouping thoughts.

you are a genius. oh my word. i hope one day i can write anywhere near as brilliant as you.

jeesh, i'm fangirling. i promise that i'll go anon and write a better review, for now, the story calls.

but keep writing awesome and being awesome. my gosh.. wow. O.O so much happening. whoa.

love how you emphasized "former leader going evil". i'mma be stealing that.
Ansa88 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
i wish i could give a better review, and i SWEAR (crosss my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye) that i'll come back and give you every phrase and sentence that had me laughing so hard my stomach hurts now.

but right now, your story is pulling me too tightly to think correctly, and it's beautiful and funny and wonderful and so heartbreaking all at once.
thank you so much for writing this, once again.

dont' expect a review till i a) reach the end or b) am pulled off this computer and stop to review the last chapter i stopped on.
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
oh my gods. this is amazing.
i love how you're making me laugh and crying inside at the same time, and i love how you started with beast boy.
OHMIGODS BB! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!

and then you went ahead and have all these hilarious quips at batgirl and her intelligence (inevitable world takeover, my stomach still hurts!)

and her setting up all this stuff and the whole reaction of the original six and beast boy being so acutely tuned in to EVERYONE and all this wonderful stuff and WALLY'S REACTION OH MY GOSH.

i'm not coherent, but i AM favoriting you and this story.
thank you. i need this so badly.

this is beautiful, amazing, and awesome, and this is just the first chapter. thank you for writing this.
HeartKnight31320 chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
OMFG I loved this! Like it is freaking amazing! And Wally is adorable xx Good job
KatTheCatInTheHat chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Wowowowowowowow! I don't know what I was expecting when I opened this fic, but it certainly wasn't that! :D

I loved your writing style, your plot lines, your Dick/Wally friendship, and basically everything else! Definitely happy I decided to read this one.

AND might I say a Dick-centric/victim/whatever fic would be GLORIOUS! Imagine seeing a worried Wally! I mean, its fun enough having Dick worried about Wally, but the other way around? I can see the speed talking from here!

Anywho, yeah. I LOVED We Were Once Perfect with a passion and I hope to see a Nightwing story soon. Keep up with your writing! I love it 3
WIRTW chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Once perfect? All of you are still perfect! Pure perfection! Totally enjoyed reading this story It is just amazing.
Bumbleboy92 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Blue is nice he is just complicated.
Mark in orlando chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
Awsome , I feel like I just got everything I wanted for Christmas . Wally and Artemis are married , Wally is the Flash I'm going to assume he has lightspeed now , like I wanted him to have on the show . I never liked Bart being faster on the show , that was just wrong . I also loved the friendship between Wally and Babs throughout this whole story. Wally and Dick are best friends , so it makes sense that Wally and Babs would be close friends too . I don't see enough stories with them as interacting as friends . Thanks for this awsome story .
Mark in orlando chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I loved the part where Artemis called Zatanna her future made of honor , and called him her Wally . They belong together .