Reviews for Broken Souls
angelisis7 chapter 4 . 3/7
This is a fabulous story! Great detail and plot. the characters are believable. You give the reader highs and lows, making them want to laugh and cry and wring little Sammy's neck.

I truly hope you come back to this story. It seems it has been a long time, but it truly deserves to be finished. Thank you for sharing. Please update soon.
Mary Mab chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Oh come on please say your continue, it's just wrong that you stop right at that point... Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please... Come back ;p ;) ;p
Mary Mab chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
Ok wow you really toke a different approach then everyone else... Lets see where it leads ;p ;) ;p
AlyshaMc chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Actually Spike says "Hello Cutie" when he stops the cop from arresting Buffy when he approaches her to team up against Angel and Dru. I remember exactly how he said it and when I read it in your story that's how I pictured him saying it lol.

Please update this story! I've been reading a lot of Buffy/Dean fanfics and yours is one of a kind.
nikki chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
dude come on please update this story, i keep checking and nothing new please update...
mybrainexploded chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
please continue writing this its actually one of the few Dean/Buffy fics ive enjoyed this is well written and sticks to some of the canon making it so much more believable
kassandra.phelps.7 chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
As much as I absolutely loved that, he always called her "pet" or "love" never in any episode did he call her "cutie". NEVER! becides that it's an amazeing story and I can wait to read more.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
omgoodness so spike evil now?
JessAngelus chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Wow...I didn't see that one coming. Poor Buffy. Update soon!
lives-in-a-fantasy-world chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Whoa! Major cliffhanger. Love it. Can't wait for more.
:) . x
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Awwww, I really love that Buffy and Dean are bonding. I loved this update, thanks! :)
angelisis7 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Very intriguing, can't wait to see where you take this!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
LOL! Love the fic and cannot wait for more! :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012