Reviews for The Affair
ToshiroIsMine chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
You need to update this. NOW.

Pretty please? :(
Ewonsama chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
aw thats it? i want to know what happens DX do they get caught or are they safe? will axel leave that bitch larxene? please i must know
Mcgde chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Nooooo

You evil person.

Roxas is such a little whore.

-Shay
Mcgde chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Noooo

Butchy bitch can't be PREGNANT!

Noooo

I hate Larxene...

-Shay
Anon chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This is one of the hottest things I've read in quite a while. And oh noes! Will they get caught? I'm looking forward to the next update. Keep it up, you goddess of gay erotic fanfiction, you. ;)
Takara yume chapter 5 . 2/22/2013
Ah wow, this is really amazing is this still getting updated? ; 7 ; ))/
minamihirano chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Dear Fricken golly. Pleaseeee... update the next chapter... though I'm really bad at updating... buuuut you're a tenfold better writer haha... and this wait... omggeeebbus
the-angry-potato chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Ahh, god, I love this one too! I can't believe Larxene would get rid of the baby like that and cheat on him aswell. AND WITH MARLUXIA NO LESS. Roxas is so seeeeeeexy ;). GLOMP- 3
Nameless chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
Whoa... That was awesome. And a bit of a cliff hanger. Please update! I need to read the rest!
I NEED it o.O
SilverWingedRaven chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Epic first chapter. Is Larxene really cheating on Axel? Guess I'll find out... TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! ;3
satori02 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Larxene should have been punched. Not slapped. Axel was to soft on her :. Stupid bitch. I hope they don't get caught that fast. That's no fun.
mangamichelle12 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
damn it!...i LOVED IT! XD i hope for more soon...YAY! XD
cho-chan09 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Super boner killer cliff hanger! This is one of my fave Christmas presents this year and I so hope I get more soon! Happy Holidays! _
starsinjars chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
thanks for the update. axel's marriage reminds me a little of sora's in...i forget what it's called, the devil's touch? something like that.
oh, and merry christmas! :D
Rox3l chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
This was yummy. xD I've been following this story since you started it. It's still so good. I enjoy your stories.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »