Reviews for I'm Sorry You're A Hero And You Have To Leave
qwerty19 chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Very rarely do I get close to tears, yet you, my friend, nearly brought me there. Congratulations on writing one of the best stories that I've encountered in my many years of reading fanfiction. I love how the last bits of dialogue were a repeat of the beginning. It truly fits with your theme of history repeating itself. This was a beautiful story, and I love it. I won't forget it. Heh, I'll sit on a porch as an old man and tell my grandkids about Link and Ganondorf's personal time loop.
When it says that Ganondorf dies this time, does that mean he actually does? Was that foreshadowing? I must know of this! It is eating me alive! Well, not really. I probably taste horrible!
Sonic'sBoom91 chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
I want to cry, throw up, and laugh all at the same time. Don't worry. It's my bodies way of saying the story was amazing. (And I need sleep)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This was great
FlashofReality chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
It's a wonder this fic doesn't have more attention than it has. This is one of the best things I've read in a while, the overall plot and idea is brilliant and definitely opens for more ideas! This is very well written and I am impressed. Excellent job, I'll be checking your profile for more to read.
Cellobratelife chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This is really sad, but touching. Great job. I love the idea of Link being stuck in the cycle and being forced to repeat over and over. I mean, it's terrible, but it's such an amazing idea. I love it. Very well written, you tugged on my heartstrings.
Hylia'grace chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Awh beautifully written! And Malon fits perfectly with Link, i could never imagine either of them with anybody else. So very done
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
REALLY GREAT STORY. I now feel really bad about replaying the game over and over. Poor Link.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is amazing, sad, and epic!
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I should not have read this on thanksgiving. This was a great one-shot but horribly depressing.
Flashohol chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sweet.
Raynre Valence - Sage of Time chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Love it, wonderfully done. I've always been fascinated by why sending Link back would suddenly make everything better, and this was remarkably similar to a conclusion I had drawn, regarding the time loop. I'll admit that I've always had a weakness for bittersweet endings. The fact that you so successfully worked Malon into the mix was just pure icing.

(And if you love the Malon/Link pairing, perhaps you should check out my story, Paradise Calling. I'm told it's good.)
AR14 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Holy hell...That was one of the darkest, most well written pieces I've ever read. It's so depressing yet it ends on a hopeful note. Absolutely brilliant!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
So dark but so powerful. I am impressed good sir.
Hoenn Master96 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wonderful! This is such a refreshing change to the game!

Signed: Hoenn Master, forever a patriot.