Reviews for More Than Your Nature
n0us chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Nothing like a great short to make you realize how utterly deficient most stories involving Mercer tend to be.

If only most folk could read his character this way! We might have a few more stories exploring what it means to be a good (human being?) rather than the endless angst over the nebulous fear of monstrosity.

(Also, your TSW/ME fix ought to have a piece where three operatives from the three organizations argue about the ME world over a nice lunch.)
HD-spartan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
scout360pyro chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I like this short story. It just somehow fits, and would have made a great ending to Prototype.
HinataSnow16 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Such a sweet depiction of Alex's thoughts. It really shows that Alex had some good in him. Nicely done! _
Laluzi chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wow. Excellent foray into Mercer's head, there. Especially how you tied in all of the perspectives of everyone he's killed.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Now that was the Alex Mercer / BLACKLIGHT I wish was in P2!
Classy Cynic chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Nice job! I love the self-doubt and self-loathing that you have him feel, and also the realization at the end.

If only Prototype 2 could have this Alex instead of the one they put, I might have actually considered buying it. But alas...:(

Excellent work!