Reviews for Meat
reach4theskye chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
Hi, I know it's been a while but you should def continue this!
Littlewing chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
Please update this!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I'm sorry, I started snickering when Alfred said, "Master Dick".
Call me juvenile, but that is funny. If a bit unfortunate.
GraysonsLittleBird chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
AHHHH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH DICK?! D: FNDIWBDKE This fic is amazing an I loe it so much! I would love to see a little more Damian :3 I cannot wait for more! I look forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
update soon please I beg of you !
JasonToddlover chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Please update soon!
Candle-tender Yena chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Awesome! Luved it! Can't wait for more - please update! XD
Ninjarocker chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Color me intrigued.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Jason nooo...my poor undead baby...
Dextra2 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Cool
Chaseha-Wing chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
NOOOO! NOT JASON TT-TT! Why Jasone... *wobbly lip* Is there any way to fix this before he goes evil? Waaaaaaah, Jaaasoooooon!
Horror movie rule #1; Never, EVER, go off alone, especially in a dark, scary store with no lights.
Ace942 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Love the story. I hope Jason didn't get bit. That would ruin the whole romance situation. But anyways I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jason live? Will any of them live? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Well, that's a bad idea, why does NO ONE listen to Jason? He's the only one with survival instincts and a shotgun!
Dextra2 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Cool
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Lol, Jason tries so hard XD. And if they wanted to know Jay's name, all they had to do was ask... wait, didn't Jay spend a week preparing to exit the place, wouldn't he have food in like a bag or something? Oh well, for the sake of plot, NO ONE has food XD!
Jason:... Anyone want chocolate? *holds out bag filled to the brim with food and bullets.*

He would be officially Bruce's favourite son XD. Not that they're adopting him or anything. They should, but they're not