Reviews for Meat
Littlewing chapter 9 . 2/27
Please update this!
Scarlet Firesong chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I'm sorry, I started snickering when Alfred said, "Master Dick".
Call me juvenile, but that is funny. If a bit unfortunate.
GraysonsLittleBird chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
AHHHH! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH DICK?! D: FNDIWBDKE This fic is amazing an I loe it so much! I would love to see a little more Damian :3 I cannot wait for more! I look forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
update soon please I beg of you !
JasonToddlover chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Please update soon!
Candle-tender Yena chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Awesome! Luved it! Can't wait for more - please update! XD
Ninjarocker chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Color me intrigued.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Jason nooo...my poor undead baby...
Dextra2 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Cool
Chaseha-Wing chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
NOOOO! NOT JASON TT-TT! Why Jasone... *wobbly lip* Is there any way to fix this before he goes evil? Waaaaaaah, Jaaasoooooon!
Horror movie rule #1; Never, EVER, go off alone, especially in a dark, scary store with no lights.
Ace942 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Love the story. I hope Jason didn't get bit. That would ruin the whole romance situation. But anyways I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next. Will Jason live? Will any of them live? I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Well, that's a bad idea, why does NO ONE listen to Jason? He's the only one with survival instincts and a shotgun!
Dextra2 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Cool
Chaseha-Wing chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Lol, Jason tries so hard XD. And if they wanted to know Jay's name, all they had to do was ask... wait, didn't Jay spend a week preparing to exit the place, wouldn't he have food in like a bag or something? Oh well, for the sake of plot, NO ONE has food XD!
Jason:... Anyone want chocolate? *holds out bag filled to the brim with food and bullets.*

He would be officially Bruce's favourite son XD. Not that they're adopting him or anything. They should, but they're not
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Smooooth Jason XD! Nice work, I'm glad to see Jason alive and here *Glomps him* YAY! Though I don't really like Jay/Tim (I'm a Jay/Dick fan myself ) I thought this was cute. you kind of destroyed my head cannon that Jason is VERY awkward between people he likes, but its still funny . On that note, I bt when the bike broke down he was all:

"I repaired you, oiled you, stole you the highest grand of Tires I could Boost, washed you, painted you, and THIS is the thanks I GET! You leave me STRANDED in the middle of a cliche' zombie APOCALYPSE! ...Fine, you can stay here and get eaten! I'm going to find some good looking people to travel with, or steal a jeep or shit! And we're going to be very happy together youyou jerk!" And then he ran away, not crying because Jason doesn't cry (often XD).

But yeah, great job,

Bruce's opinion: 'He's an idiot! But...he saved my son. And extra protection is always appreciated.'

Dick's: YAY! More people who survived! And he's awesome!

Tim: Oh god no...

Damian:...Thankyou...

Until then, great job b.