Reviews for Scorpio Races: The Undocumented Story
Gem Ledington chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
I love it and it was perfect please update!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
This fic is amazing! I could swear that this came from Maggie Stiefvater! I hope you do continue soon! It's brilliant!
hana chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
please update! i love your fanfic. it's beautifully written.
Jc1009 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
This is so damn good!
LovingLauren99 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
I love your story so far please update soon
Miss.awkward chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
I really like the plot of your fan fiction, because it is written in the voices of the characters that Maggie stiefvater gave puck and Sean. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Gizzy chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
DUDE! Srsly please update I've been waining since 2012!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
I agree with you, Sean is a hard character to write about. Even though, you are doing an excellent job.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Epic! I love this book, and your story of course!
BlueSky509 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I didn't think Puck had fully accepted Gabe leaving, either. I really want to know where that story came from, if you made it up or not. It sounds like a Greek legend to me, and they rarely end happily like this one did. I have no idea why Sean decided to tell Puck this love story or what hidden meaning it has that includes her, but it's still sweet anyway. Horse lover to horse lover, I guess. I think it explains his love for horses in a great way. Awesome job!
BlueSky509 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Jeez, this many reviews and only three chapters? It's not hard to see why! You're very talented! I really love your style, imagery, characterization, everything! I wish I could write like you!
I haven't even read the second chapter and I can tell this will be amazing. You really get into Puck's head and I love every word of it. I didn't think she would have insecurities about Sean after the races, but I'm eager to see where this goes. Love, love, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please update soon! Your story is really really good and I think you portray the characters really well :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Update soon!
JustJodie-x chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
Please please please update soon this is a brilliant chapter!
squidgy78 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
This is a great chapter you portrayed Sean and Puck perfectly ! I loved the story that Sean told did you come up with it yourself ? Please update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »