Reviews for Moving On
crystalclear123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
That was cool
Berryfern chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
You capture the characters so well... Great piece. Well done!
Speculatrix chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This is lovely, so adorable!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Another great story from you! This was brilliantly written, and when I read it, I felt like I was actually watching a TC episode. Kudos to you for another well-written piece on Lion-O and Pumyra.

BRAVO!

Shani :)
Huskinata chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was such a good read. Everyone was in character and it was so nice! Lion-O and Pumyra make a good couple and I think you captured them well here.
OhNoaBear chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I give it a C, maybe a B-. Okay, but lacking in time and stumbles some in language. A good editor would have helped significantly.

Recommended by Star Outlaw from TvTropes,

O. Noah
kman134 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Please...write...sequal
Gavean chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
you should continues it. I'd enjoy seeing how this goes xp
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
The new Thundertank is beyond my comprehension. It looks small from the outside but it¡s the Tardis once inside. So many rooms, so many people! But that's neither here nor there :)

It's always nice to see how well you read the characters, since I could see Pumyra making decisions too fast, pushing the situation too far, thinking too little. She's lived too many days that could have been her last, enough to make her want to seize every minute without a care for consequences or a look into what the future may bring.

Kudos to Lion-O for both taking a chance and keeping his head clear there. We know what's in the mind of a 17 year-old (and older...) but he's been burned and has also been groomed to become King. He could have battled his hormones a little more, though, but he offered amazing reasons to take the time to know each other baby-steps like before taking that kind of leap. A boyfriend like that - in law's dream.

Who would have guessed: Tygra totally ships them! Again!
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I see that the LiMyra shipping saga is steadily growing. Both Lion-O and Pumyra were in character, as well as Tygra and Cheetara. It's only fair that LiMyra takes its time to develop during the war against Mumm-Ra and his forces. I welcome it.